Part 14

Together Forever Part 14

Devan’s p.o.v

By the time me and Mia get  back from everything set up for tomorrow night it’s 12:30am. We left at 8:30am. We have been out too fucking long for my liking. Slowly walking into the hotel we plop down on the couch in the lobby. Sighing I lay my head on her shoulder then yawn.

“I. Am. So. Tired.” I say closing my eyes

“Let’s get you to bed” she says getting up

She picks me up and I feel her start walking. I yawn again and snuggle into her chest. After a few minutes I hear her kicking a door. Opening my eyes I see Madalynn standing in the doorway. Mia walks in and lays me in bed.

“Jesus Mia what did you do to her she looks exhausted” Madalynn says walking over and gently caressing my cheek

“We just had a long busy day. I’m really tired too so goodnight.” Mia says leaving the room

“Carson thinks Mia’s cheating on her” Madalynn blurts out

“Wait what??” 

“She told me about finding scratches on her and lip gloss so she thinks Mia’s cheating and Bailey isn’t helping because she was telling Carson that she’s probably cheating on her with you. So as soon as Mia walks in that door things are going to go down hill from there. Bailey put all these thoughts in her head and Mia is going to be ambushed by them”

“God dammit I told Mia she should have just told her!”

“Wait you know what’s going on???”

“Ya Tori has been coming onto Mia and Mia wont tell Carson because she doesn’t want to upset her. And there is no way me and Mia were out fucking because Mia plans on purposing tomorrow night”

“She does???” Maddy asks excitedly bouncing a bit on the bed then suddenly stops “Oh fuck this is bad..”

“Ya think!” I say getting up and running to the door

Mia’s p.o.v