Part 33

Together Forever? Part 33

Mia’s p.o.v

Jenna gently kisses my forehead and runs her fingers through my hair and moves to go to the bathroom to get ready but I grab her arm and pull her back into bed with me. 

“I don’t want you to go” I say frowning at her

“I know you don’t but I have to go to my meeting then you have me the rest of the day” she says pecking my lips and getting off the bed

I pout at her as she stands back up and looks down at me. Smiling slightly she leans down and gives me a soft kiss. Taking advantage of it and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her still naked body closer to mine. She leans down further and puts her hands I either side of me to brace herself. I let one of my hands rub the back of her neck while the other moves to run my nails along her shoulder.

I hear a low moan rising in the back of her throat when I gently pull on her hair. She moves to lay on top of me, pressing her body to mine. I wrap my legs around her waist pulling her tighter against me. Her hands run down my sides and hold my hips as she begins sucking just below my ear on my sweet spot. I moan softly and hold her head there. Her hands run along my thighs as she gently untangles herself from me to kiss down my chest and abs.

I push the hair out of her face when she’s at my center, looking up at me with those enchanting brown eyes that got me the first time I met her. I tilt my head back and bite down on my lip when she slowly runs her tongue up my slit. She pushes her tongue inside me and rubs my clit with her thumb. Her tongue swirls inside me getting me closer and closer as she picks up her pace. 

I pull on her hair as my moans become louder and my breathing heavier. My body tenses as I arch my back cumming in her mouth with a shudder of pleasure rippling throughout my body. She takes out her tongue and slides two fingers in easily with me dripping wet. She immediately moves her fingers in and out, fast and hard, going so deep inside of me. My loud moans turn into cries of pleasure. She sucks hard on my clit as I reach my breaking point. I try to hold out as long as I can but when she bites down I scream out and squeeze her fingers as I cum. She slowly licks me clean, gentle enough to allow me to calm down.

When she finishes she moves up to give me a soft kiss and pulls the covers over me as I let out a yawn. Hey even if its not full blown sex, the things this girl does to me is exhausting. She gets out of bed and leans down to give my lips one last peck.

“Now go back to sleep. I should be back in a few hours” she says smoothing back my hair and kissing my forehead