Part 34

Together Forever? Part 34

Mia’s p.o.v

I’m starting to cook dinner with Jenna’s arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I’m cooking chicken parmesan, Jenna’s favorite…and Carson’s.. I mentally shake the thoughts away I cut a small piece of the chicken off and look up to bring it to Jenna’s lips. After taking a bit she tilts her head back moaning.

“That is so so good baby” she says kissing my cheek

“Really?”

“Mmhmmm have a taste” she says leaning down and beginning to kiss me

I put my free hand to her cheek, turning my head more to deepen the kiss. I lay the fork on the counter and completely turn around, wrapping my arms around her neck. She pulls me closer, her hands roaming to my ass. I moan softly into her mouth and hear a buzz for the front gate. I gently break the kiss, pecking her lips one last time and gently pull away.

“Now go get that. I have to finish cooking.” I say letting go of her and turning back to the food

“Yes ma’am”  she says kissing the back of my head and walking away

My mind wanders to the days events, not between Jenna and I but about Carson and Tori. I have all these mixed feelings sitting there, knotted up in the pit of my stomach. I absentmindedly stir the sauce as my thoughts drift to her, and how it felt to see her today. God that little bit of time we had spent together brought back so many feelings, the feelings I push and drowned out for the sake of what I thought was my sanity and to make the hurt to go away. Just to be near her, touch her, and to feel her soft hands on my skin again…it felt so right like how it used to..

“Babe! Clay, Ann, and the girls are here!” I hear Jenna yell while I hear the sound of the door clicking open 

Shaking my head of these thoughts I smooth out my dress and put on a smile, walking to the front door. As soon as I’m in sight Carly runs over to me, jumping into my arms. I hug her tightly, noticing she’s gotten so much bigger. I lean back slightly from her burying her face into my neck and look into those big beautiful hazel eyes, then kiss her cheek.

“My gosh sissy you’ve gotten so much bigger, and so much more beautiful. I didn’t even think it was possible” I say smiling brightly at her

She blushes as I kiss her cheek again before letting her down. I kneel down as Riley comes over to me. I scoop her up into my arms and hug her tightly. I kiss her forehead and gently chuck her chin.

“My girls have gotten so big and beautiful. Gosh Ann lay off the vegetables with them, I don’t want them growing up too fast” I say as I stand back up

“Believe me Mia I don’t want them to grow up any faster than you do” she says chuckling as she walks over to me “It’s so nice to see you” she says giving me a hug

“It’s nice to see you too Ann”

“What no love for me??” Clay says faking hurt with his hand to his chest

“I save the best for last Clay” I say moving to hug him

“Haha good” he says chuckling as he squeezes the air out of me

“Well Maddy and Devan should be coming soon. I’ll be finishing up dinner, and get some drinks for Clay and Ann babe” I say putting  my hand to Jenna’s chest then peck her lips “And you girls, come and help me finish dinner” I say sticking my hands out to my sides for the girls to take

We head into the kitchen and finish making the noodles, sides, and sauce. The girls help me with every last detail of setting the table. Devan and Maddy arrive when we finish setting the table and go to join the adults while the girls and I finish up. We leave the sauce for last that way it’s served nice and hot. I see Carly kneeling on a chair in front of the stove, adding something to the sauce. Walking over to her I gently rub her back as I look down at the sauce.