Part 29

Together Forever? Part 29

Mia’s p.o.v

I lay back on the couch sighing. I’m so bored without Jenna. She’s out of town for a few days at a conference with the team’s owners. The girls are in school so I can’t go see them. Not only am I bored but since she’s not here to focus on my mind wanders to all the things I don’t want to think of. Like how good it felt to kiss Carson again, how it’s killing me that Tori is with someone else, and when I’m alone I feel depressed as hell. Hearing my phone ringing in the kitchen I roll off the couch and walk into the kitchen answering it.

“Hello?” 

“Maddy and I are coming over” I hear Devan say 

“Ok that’s fine cause I’m bored out of my mind without Jenna”

“See you in about 15 minutes” 

“Alright”

I hang up the phone to see Scruffy pawing at my foot then sits down looking up at me. I crouch down and pick him up scratching behind his ears. 

“You hungry Scruff? What kinda question is that you’re always hungry you little pudgy boy” I say chuckling to myself as I set him down

I start going through the cabinets looking for something for him to eat. By the time I finish feeding him I hear the front door open and the footsteps coming into the kitchen. I see that both Maddy and Devan are dressed to go out. Casual in a small way, yet sexy.

“Go get dressed we’re going out drinking” Devan says as she sits at the table and opens the magazine sitting there

“Yes sir” I say saluting her and heading upstairs

While I’m sliding on one of the very few dresses I actually like I hear a light knock on the door. Looking over I see Maddy there smiling slightly. I smile back as she walks in sitting on the bed, looking down at her hands.

“Something on your mind Maddy?” I ask her as I look through my closet for some heels

“How are you Mia?”

“I’m good” I say turning to smile at her