6

"Kasalanan mo 'to!!" Robyn said, smacking Henz with a rolled up magazine after each syllable.

"Stop-- No-- Stop-- Babe!" grabbing her by the wrists by one hand and waving his other hand in the air. "White flag! Surrender! What did I do?!"

"Anong ginawa mo?!" pacing over to stand in between him and James, putting an arm out to gesture at James. "Tignan mo yang kaibigan mo at sabihin mo sakin na wala kang kinalaman sa pagmamaktol nya!"

They looked over at James gripping Robyn's phone like his life depended on it. His jaw was clenched, fists white, and his legs were shaking. If Bret was in the room, Henz was sure that he would've been beat up before even taking a step inside.

Robyn had taken the picture and gone to the bartender to ask questions about the couple in the corner. With all the information she gathered, she rushed over to Henz's place to tell them everything, regardless of the fact that it was nearing 2AM.

"Putangina kasi, Zon! Kung hindi mo naisip tong idea na 'to, edi sana wala ta'yo sa sitwayson na 'to! Edi sana hindi ako mapipilitan umatend ng kasal na ayaw ko naman puntahan! Pasalamat ka mahal kita!" Robyn yelled at him, while Henz just sat there in silence, letting her rant.

After she stopped, the only noise anyone could hear was James' heavy breathing. James had been silent the minute she brought her phone out to show him, but was obviously trying to calm down to figure out what to do.

"I need to tell her," James finally said, standing up and making his way out of the house.

Henz ran out of his seat and in front of the doorway to block James from leaving.

"No."

Robyn's eyes grew, "What the fuck do you mean 'No?' Nadz needs to know! She's marrying the guy! How can you be so insensitive?!"

Henz looked over James' shoulder and pleaded with his eyes for his girlfriend to shut up for 3 seconds.

"What are you gonna tell her? 'Oh, the guy you're marrying is cheating on you?' ... Nadz doesn't even know you're back in the Philippines. For all she knows, you left her for Hollywood.

"Kita mo! Ito ang dahilan kung bakit kasalanan mo 'to. You didn't let him say anything back then and you won't let him say anything now," Robyn let out, shaking her head and walking to the kitchen. "Fix this!"

To James, Henz made sense. James up and left the Philippines without even the slightest warning to anyone, especially Nadine. He tried everything in his will not to be back in the Philippines in time for the wedding, but since the initial endorsements and hostings had happened within 6 months instead of 8, they allowed him to go back home for a vacation before the next contract signing.

James sighed in defeat and dragged his feet back to the couch to sit. Henz closed the door and sat next to his friend pressing his forehead into the palms of his hands and grunting sounds of frustration.

"Okay, say you tell her? Then what? The wedding's around the corner and you don't have substantial proof."

"The picture's enough proof, but he might have some excuse for that," James leaned back and huffed out a deep breath. "But if he knows what's good for him, he'll tell her what happened or I'll ---"

"Or you'll what?" Henz cut him off. "Be her knight-in-shining armour? Bro, I don't know why. I just have a bad feeling that we're all gonna find out more than we bargained for."

"If I don't tell her and she finds out through some other way and that I knew about it.... After leaving her in the dust, I don't think she'll ever forgive me for not telling her anything."