| niall| ɨռtɛʀʍɨssɨօռ

*Kiwi aka cutespacepyro wrote this part and I somewhat edited it cause well we want some cancer don't we?*

*end me this is cancer.*

Calvin would stare into Niall's eyes, he could tell from his eyes that he was acting like a fucking rapist, or was actually one.

Niall would stare at him, he would tighten his grip around his waist and bring him closer to him. "You don't need to be afraid Calvin.."

I could feel his breath on his face, "Please don't tell me you're going to fucking ra-" before I could even finish, he pushed push me into my bed and made his way over to me. At this point I was burning hot with embarrassment, confusion, and complete lust, so was he. "You little bitch you owe me from earlier.." I try to squirm out of his grip. "No I'm not letting you go that easily."

He would just sit on his knees and place his chin on my crotch, he would take in a deep sniff and stare directly into my eyes. At this point I fucking knew he legit was going to rape me I guess its what I've been waiting for, but he could definitely feel himself twitching, and he also knew Niall could feel it to. "A little problem there huh mate~" he cooed at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

He then dug his nose into my pants, and have his hands undo my belt so he could have more room with me "I know you want this you sexy whore.." Niall whispered seductively and he took my shirt off and I looked away ashamed he grabbed my chin now being face to face with him.
"Now, you have to tell me you need me." Niall would say with a smirk.

I couldn't stop looking, I was deeply blushing. I seemed very hard, I was sure I already had precum from how Niall was making me feel, now I have to beg?

I tried opening my mouth, but only let out a slight gasp before and he bits his lower lip. Damnit you fucking Mirage master. Just cause your a master don't mean I'll be a mirage.

"A gasp won't do it, I need a yes please" Niall said. I growl at him. "Neither will a growl pretty boy~" he then proceeds to tease me. "D-dont tease me fucker." "I see you don't like tease." I tried to resist. Must. Not. Let. Him. Win. "Come on Calvin.. Think about what you want. Me." I still realize I'm in my boxers.

*ok so I pretty much did this part alone. Cause kiwi wanted me to try and write smut so. Yea*

"Come on Calvin it can be easy or hard..anyway I'm fine." "I'll never beg for you." He gets closer. "Wrong. Answer." I gulp and he ties my hands together "HOW DID YOU GET ROPE?!" "I always have rope on me." I try to get out of the rope but it was too hard on my hands. "FURRY GET ME THE HELL OUT!" I kept yelling and kicking my hands like a chicken getting it's head cut off.

"Calvi.. Don't be too loud I haven't even started." I hiss. "Well here I hiss back too." He hisses back. My room entirely messy like usual. He grabs the red bull can on my desk and pours it on me. "EHHH?!" no comments he licks all over my body sucking on my delicate skin and leaving hickeys on it "Ni-" "come on Calvin.." He kept licking he licked over and over on my little buds. I was getting so hard. "Nnn" "come on~" I can't resist any longer.

"N-niaaaaa-" "that's what I like to hear." I decide I can't fight forever. I want Niall. "Niisan I want you to fuck me." "What the fuck?" "Niisan?" "What's that." "Never mind that." "Just fuck me." "No you have to be a good boy and earn it."

He continued to lick my pink hard buds. "Niaaaaaa-" I moaned in pleasure. "I knew you would accept this Calvin." "You boxers are wet mind if I help." I don't say nothing. He then rips them off. "Well someone is too happy. I blush intensely. With no warning he licks the tip I bite my lip. He begins to tease. "I-i thought I t-told you I don't like tease." "I want to have fun Calvi.." He then takes me whole. How the hell is he alive? Maybe if I can cum enough I might kill him. Choking on cum teehee that's funny. I don't think it will work. He licks everywhere. Fast. I start screaming his name "NIALL! NIAAAA" he takes little nibbles. "mmm."

I could feel myself going to my climax. Niall kept at it. He would rub my thighs to give me a little tease. "N-NIAAALLL!" I relased my seed in his mouth and he licks it all up "your yummy Calvin."

I was glad I let him stay with me.