|Pranked bro|

"Let me ask you again Calvin." "Ugghh for the 3000 time. I don't know. I mean I am concerned for Niall but..." "But..." I didn't know. I honestly didn't know. Niall would obviously act gay for me. I like it. But I know it wasn't a joke.

He wouldn't use me... He's also very attractive. A sexy paint brush. A sexy gay brush. Who if I answer Risqy's question he will be mine. I wait. "Well Calvin?" "I-i think I like that gay paint brush." Well that wasn't so hard was it." "Um..it kinda was."

Martin should know where he is going. "Martin you know where to go." "Yea just a bit down." "Ok.." He hasn't talked to Caida ever since she met him. I find it odd.I look around it was empty for miles.

"Oh hey Risqy quick question." "Yea." "What level am I?" "Well seeing this is the first idolasphere and your pretty much on the prologe." "That means..." "Level 5" "FIVE?! WHAT ABOUT NIALL?!" "I'd have to check with his Mirage. He was taken away by these enemy's in this idolasphere. So he must be around 1-7" "oh..that's good I guess."

"Calvin! I see a Mirage." I look at where Martin says. "Oh! There they are." "Who?" "Niall and Roman." "Let's go Ask." "Hi Trazer." He points to the little dirt road. "There over there?" He nods. "Ok bye Trazer."

I was gonna end it here but..no. We need moar. So here more.

"MARTIN!" I yell at him. "Huh?" "Its right here." He laughs awkwardly and follows me. "You make me wonder if you can even see." "I can Calvin are you calling me blind?" "Maybe." I laugh and head where Trazer is going. He points to a little shed.

"Niall and Roman are in here?" He nods. "That was dumb why the fuck are they in a fucking shed Trazer do you know." He shook his head. "That's dumb well come on Martin." He follows.

I tremble quietly. My hand on the handle.. "STOP PANICKING HERE I'LL DO IT!" he takes my hand away and he opens the door. He only saw Niall. Niall looked to be unconscious and Roman was no where to be seen. "You fuckcake wake up." Nothing. "Really Calv fuckcake?"

"Sorry Martin. Dickcake." "You are useless." "Awe thanks." He sighs and proceed to carry Niall the fuckcake. "Ahhhh PUT ME DOWN CALVIN!" the little fuckcake started screaming. I started to giggle and put my phone to record and recorded Martin and Niall.

'Fuckcake' kicks Martin and he drops him. "Oh Calvin ~ come here." He then turned towards me and I looked scared. He smirked and walked towards me. Even tho his eyes were fucking closed looking like a drunken gay paintbrush. "Cal-OWW!" He hit a wall. I laugh a little. He opens his eyes and runs straight at me. I move a little and he grabs my foot before falling and I fall with him.

His face was on my leg if that's possible? And he bit my pant leg. I whimper a little. I didn't wanna open my eyes. But I heard Martin laughing. "FUCK OFF MARTIN!" he started dying more. "I'm putting this on Insta."

I felt Niall bite my leg again. I whimper again. "Your so cute." I still don't open my eyes but I know I'm blushing. "Come on Calvi open your pretty eyes." I got scared. But I did open them. Niall was on top of me. Roman was with Martin. Niall Carried me with his hands. "Let's go back.. I can't deal with you here."

He was gonna take me somewhere and I don't know where.