|Martin|

Help I'm on the verge of fucking death.

I wanna save my best friend. But I don't know how. "Calvin if Mirages attack you fight back." "Duh. I know I'm gonna fight them." "Here I'll show you." "Fuck off Niall." "Thanks." "Girls stop arguing." "HEY! I'm not a girl." "Really that sexy girl body makes me differ." "NIALL!" "CALVIN!" "roman." ...

"What I can't make a joke?" "You all suck." "Calvin sucks my dick." "FUCK. OFF OH. MY. GOD." "NIALL leave calvin alone." "Thanks Roman." "Your welcome." Now come one let's save that friend of yours." "Why do I have to come?" "Cause I'm going to punch you if you don't." "Oh calvin I didn't know you wanted to hurt me so bad." "Fuck you."

"Furry shut up. Calvin ignore him." I plug my ear buds in my phone and listen to some old crown the empire songs. Since they were the only thing left of Austin.

"I've been gone from this world for what seems like millenia. Looking nothing sort of a miracle. I only ever wanted to come home please won't you let me go.. If I had no not left I could run away. Would you lie to me tell me I'll be ok. Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb and pull the trigger and send me."

I sigh and I feel hands around my mouth. I kick and struggle as much as I can. When that don't work I lick the hand. Nothing. I bite it. "Owe Calvin!" "NIALL?! STOP" "I was worried about you.." "B-but I'm fine." "Your not fine. You started singing about well death." "Oh.. You mean millenia." "And hey since when do you care?" "Calvin I've always cared about you." "That's pretty gay mate." "Your obviously gay for me" "well I don't wanna talk to you I'm going to walk with Roman."

He grabs my waist and picks me up. "YOU FUCKING FURRY PUT ME DOWN! HOW CAN YOU CARRY ME!" "Well Calvin boo I am a mirage master and we get powers. So I have a lancer and I have strength. So I can carry almost anything."

"And what am I a fucking cyberbully prick." "Actually your a lord." "What's that." "I don't know ask your Mirage." "WELL YOUR HOLDING ME HOW CAN I?!" "AND DID YOU CALL ME CALVIN BOO?!" "it took you that long to notice"

"Calvin I sense your friend in there." Roman said to me. "Really where is he?!" "He's right..." "Right where" "it's best not to look if I were you Calvin." "No I wanna see!" "Calvi please don't. Its bad." "Like you care." I ignore there sillyness and look at the window where Roman was looking at."

I see the mirages chocking Martin and there was blood on the floor. That somehow sent adrenaline running in me and I broke the window with a rock. Risqy turned into a sword and I stabbed them all. I saw light coming from Martin I grabbed it and the Mirage screamed. There stood a Mirage.. She was a lady Mirage and it was Martin's. "You must be a fellow hero and saved me."

Well she was choking Martin "well you were choking my best friend." "Oh dear! Really?" "Yea don't you remember." She shook her head. "Do you remember anything at all?" " I only remembered my name." "What is your name." "Caida." "What kinda Mirage are you?" Martin asked. I look at Martin. He looks at me.

I'm gonna end up passing out later...

At least an update before I do.