|Meeting them|

Yo yo (that sounded so bad. Fuck.) I'm playing the game that inspired the name mirage masters. (Its Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE if you care) I had to get this out.

"Roman come on here are some Mirages" "your right Niall let's go." "Wait... The bracelet." He looks at it with me. "Its glowing.." "Then there must be some potential in here." "Should we follow it?" "Sure"

After back tracking a bit back we see a little lost boy he looked to be 17 or 18 he was alone and walking in the idolasphere. He kept calling out for some guy named 'Martin'. He looked genuinely terrified. I don't blame him its the first time you see shit like this

Then you would be terrified. I decided to approach the boy I look at the bracelet and it is glowing harder. Before I was going I told Roman "he is one as well." He smiles.

I walk over to the boy. I guess he noticed and said "Don't hurt me.." "I won't." "Where am I anyway?" "Your in the Idolasphere." "Am I still in the mall? Well I have to find my best freind Martin" "oh that's how Martin is to you." "How do you know who Martin is?" "You where screaming his name." "That sounds gay." "Well maybe you are pretty boy" he started blushing. I'm not gonna lie. He's fine. Like.. F. I. N. E. "H-hey!" I start laughing. "Well come on let's go save your friend." "Ok. But you never told me your name you faggot." "Well faggot my name is Niall and your name is faggot right?" "Actually no faggot it's Calvin." "Like the underwear Calvin Klein." "Fuck you." "Thanks."

I walk with Calvin to where Roman was. "Calvin meet my best friend Roman." "Wait so your best friends with Roman?!" I nod. "So why are y'all here." "Eh I'll explain when we get back to the office." Office?" Just follow us if you don't wanna fight a Mirage." "Mirage?"

"I sence a presence Calvin do you wanna come?" "If Martin is in there FUCK YEA I'M COMING!" "calm down. Faggot." "Fuck off Niall." Roman opens the door. There stood a Mirage and behind Calvin was a Mirage as well. "CALVIN! LOOK OUT!" he looked he was mad like he was going to punch it in the face. The sparkiling potential shined in front of us. "wooaah.." He shined the performa in his face freeing whatever Mirage was kept in there.

"Ugh.." "DON'T MAKE ME PUNCH YOU!" calvin was talking to the Mirage. I sigh. "Roman please tell me this is a joke." "Shut the fuck up furry." "Sorry Russian prick." Calvin was still talking to the Mirage. "Um.. Guys. This is Risqy." "You got a Mirage." "Is that what you are?" He nods. Me and Roman's Mirages come out and we introduce ourselves. Roman goes first.

"Ok so.. This is Cain. He is also a Mirage Calvin." "K" "what about that faggot." "Oh fuck off just cause your cute doesn't mean I won't punch you." "DID YOU JUST-" I cut him off mid sentence. "This is Trazer. My mirage" "DON'T CUT ME OFF MID SENTENCE YOU FAGGOT."

"Isn't he cute Trazer?" "He is something.." "WHAT ABOUT MARTIN?!" "ok ok chill Calvin." Let's go save his friend. "Niall... Please watch Calvin he may get lost." It was Risqy Calvin's Mirage. "I'll watch him."

This is awful I blame my shitty memory.

K enjoy this.

Should I at least try to double update or something.