|The time|

Pissed off but I still did it.

I was still being carried by Niall. And Roman was laughing his ass off putting this on Snapchat. I felt my cheeks heat up and I tell Niall. "Are we almost out of the idolasphere." "almost calvi." I sigh and pout the entire time.

"Now are we out." Then the brightness blinds me and I can't see "fuckers I can't see." "Open your eyes." "My eyes are open." "Then see." My vision begins to clear up. "Ok I'm starting to see." Really now." "Yes now fuck off." Roman and Martin keep laughing saying we are cannon as fuck. Niall still carries me getting odd looks from the people.

*at the office*

"So explain. Niall why are you in Utah." "Well I went with Roman to his meet n greet." "But are you guys gonna leave soon." "Unfortunately Roman is." "What bout you.." "I can stay. If I have a place to go." "Y-you can stay at my place." "Really Calvi!" "Yea faggot don't get to happy." "Awe I know why.." He got real close to me "you wanna fuck me hard right." He said seductively in my ears.

"So when are you leaving Roman." "2 weeks." Martin hasn't said a word ever since we got here. I decided to let Martin stay with Roman. And I'll go with Niall.

"So.. Um where are we going." "Your place right." "R-right" "tell me the address." "Its 666 I have aids avenue." He pulls up GPS and drives to my house. He has a really nice car.

*at Calvin's house.*

"So Niall why are we here." "To see where I'm gonna live." "This is my house." "And now mine." I get out of his car and open my door." I felt like the house was changed. I waited for Niall and his slow ass to get here. Once he did I got him some Red bull he gave me thanks and I went up to my room. Looked at my computer and see that picture from 6 years ago. My best friend Austin.

"Calvin are you here?" I jumped. "Calvi. It's just me. What ya doing." "I don't know why should you care." "Cause I love you so tell me." "I was looking at a picture." He comes closer to me. Puts his arms around my waist. And he looks at the picture of me and Austin.

"Who was that." "My best friend." "Martin?" "No this was 6 years ago. When the mirages stole my best friend Austin. He went missing with the crowd and the Crown the empire band." "That's why you sing their songs." "Cause I miss Austin." "But not me?!" "Rude." "Sorry."

"Well you owe me." "R-right."

Cancerous smut ahead ...

T r I g g e r e r

Y o u

Ha v e.

B e en

W a r ne d