Chapter 13: Aish!

Author's POV

Blood red eyes suddenly opened. The person just woke up from a dream, a really bad one...

"No...It cant be. I need to warn them!" The royal adviser got up from his respective bed then rushed out of the room.

He ran to the throne room but only to see the two kings there. No signs of the people he's looking for.

He ran to the opposite direction. He knew exactly where to find them.

Running here and there, he finally found the secret passage. Entering, he found he's true masters.

"What did I tell you about going here?" One queen said as she rose from her underground throne.

"Let him sister, the little guy wouldnt come here sweating and panting and looking like that if it he didnt have a bad dream" The older queen said as she was still mixing her potion.

Lucky for the little guy, his butt was saved from the younger queen's deadly glares.

"What is it? Spill, little one" The older queen said with power and poise.

"T-the p-princess' o-of EXO--" The older queen dropped her laddle then spun around hearing a particular word

"Continue." The younger queen said, hissing.

"T-the prophecy--"

"Didn't we stop it already?! URGH. We tore apart the M family and the K family is too good to be true. Why is that stupid prophecy so witty?!" The younger queen said with gritted teeth "EXO K and M can't be one! Cant they understand that?! Not if me and my sister could help it...right unnie!?"

"Patience little sister. A queen must never loose her poise and pride, she must balance it with her emotions. Now...let the little guy finish he's statement." The younger queen nodded then sighed. 

"W-well...I highly due respect all your greatness in tearing the kingdom apart. But now, the kings of EXO changed plans, and it seems like their queens from above is blessing them because the plan went through without me knowing until now."

"What do you mean change of plans?" The queen walked to her window where the moon shone brightest.

"Instead of just merging the kingdoms like the prophecy said, the kings twisted little things. Instead, they exchanged princesses to let her choose her husband from the other kingdoms' princes and that would serve as truce to stronger bonds and merging."  The little guy told the queens everything he saw and knows. 

The younger queen was furious "That M princess had the guts to step out of the kingdom after what I made the prince do to her?! And the coward K princess actually was brave enough to just step out without crying? Unnie, what do we do!?"

But the older queen was wise. She pressed her lips into a thin line. Coming up with a temporary solution. "They used their offsprings to play the battle...well let's play fair little sister. Call on our sons, they'll be visiting certain someones very soon."

***

Keru's POV

I was standing in the middle of what I think is the royal garden. The princes were infront of me, on a line.

Unfortunately, they've come up with the idea to introduce themselves to me more. Introduce themselves as in...their powers.

It was fine with me. As long as they dont do something offensive, I shall remain submissive. I cant afford having enemies. Here, I'm pretty much vulnerable and weak.