Chapter 4: Fight

Sahae's POV

"Sahae noona~" I woke up at the voice I hear calling my name in a sweet voice. It's Sehun. Sitting in my bed, looking at me.

Wait. Sehun?! Why? Isn't he supposed to be a cold poker-faced brat? What is he doing here being all sweet and such?

"Sehun~ah? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sit up straight in my bed. I was suprised when I felt someone hugging me and patting my back.

My eyes starts to water. Ugh. Why Sahae? Why? What's wrong with you?!

"Noona~ Don't worry about mother. I'm sure she's okay. I'm sure she wants you to be happy right now. I'm sure she doesn't wants to see you crying right now." Sehun said while he's still hugging me. Comforting me actually.

"Yah! Sehun~ah. Why can't I remember mother? Am I that bad? Was I bad during my past life? Is this supposed to be my punishment for being bad? I don't even remember her face. Even her name!" I cried. I felt his hug became stronger.

"Shush now noona~" He again patted my back. "Uwa~ Babo! H-how can I hush S-sehun when I-i can't breathe properly?" I sniffed. Sehun let go of me.

"Noona. It doesn't mean that you're bad just because you can't remember what and how mother looks like or what's her name. Okay, I'll tell you something about her based on what I remember. As long as you must not tell anyone that I am being talkative right now, okay?" Sehun said and I just smiled and nodded. I pointed out to him to sit closely beside me and he did.

"Mother is such a pretty queen. Everyone adores her. And you as well, is very pretty just like mother. Actually, both of you are the prettiest in the land. Mother's name is Tiffany. She's one of the two that's most powerful in the land besides Father." Sehun told me. I looked at him confusingly and asked, "Who is the other most powerful in the land?" He only smiled and said, "You, of course!"

Ayjusko! Sehun? The SEHUN? Smiled? Gosh. Pero anyway.. AKO?!

"ME?! Why me? I mean, DUH. Teleportation? Powerful? Are you kidding me? Then does that mean Kai's also powerful since we share the same power?" I asked hysterically. He just laughed.

GOSH SEHUN! What is wrong with you?! You're bothering me with your laugh! Don't make me forget that you're my younger brother. -_-

"Ah, noona. No, that's not what I meant. I meant, you have another power. And that is something I am not allowed to say. I'm not the right person to tell you what it is. It's either Father will be the one who'll tell you or you just have to find it out yourself." He seriously said with his usual poker face.

"Sheesh Sehun~ah. You're really creeping me out! Are you trying to be Chanyeol oppa?" Sehun just bursted into laughter.

HAAAH? Gosh. Why all of a sudden? Bursting into laughter? You're not the usual Sehun I know. Get away from meeee~

"Yah noona~ I'm sorry" he stopped laughing, "Sorry. It's just that Father told us not to tell you your other power. You actually inherited it from Mother."

What? I inherited it from mother? Does that mean I really am powerful if Sehun said mother was powerful? Then uhm.. What's my power? Why don't they just tell me?

I facepalmed myself. Uggh. I can't think of it.

"Yah noona~ Don't worry. I'm sure Father will tell you soon. Soon enough. All you have to do is wait patiently, okay?" Sehun said then hugged me.

I heard the door open.

"Ooh~ What do we have here? The little brother comforting his noona. Isn't that sweet? What came in to you all of a sudden? HAHAHAHA. " Ah. That voice. I know that voice.

"Yah! What are you thinking Baekhyun hyung? Is it bad for me to comfort my noona who's not feeling well? So, what are you saying? That I must not? Then you should've been on my place. You should've been the one who followed her here into her room. You should've been the one who watched her crying until she fell asleep! You should've been the one! You should have! But you weren't! Get that? Maybe you don't care about noona but I do! You ju--" Sehun said in an angry manner. Chanyeol oppa stopped him.

"Don't be like that Sehun. Baekhyun doesn't mean it like that." Chanyeol oppa defended Baekhyun oppa.

"You too! You're the second oldest! Baekhyun hyung and you are the oldest. You should be the first one to help noona when she's like this! I don't want her to suffer just like mother!" What the hell? Why are they fighting each other? And what does  Sehun mean by 'suffer like Mother'?

"STOP IT SEHUN! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WANTS TO PROTECT SAHAE! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE! YOU GOT THAT? YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE! SO DON'T ACT ALL SELFISH THERE! DON'T EVER THINK LIKE THAT!" Kyungsoo oppa raised his voice.

Oh no! Kyungsoo oppa isn't just someone who would raise his voice unless he sings! Does that mean he's angry? This is all my fault. I should not have asked them earlier about mother.

"But--!" Sehun stood up. 

"STOOOOOP!" I shouted. They all stopped and looked at me. "STOP FIGHTING!" Gosh. I can feel my eyes water. I must not cry. "I don't want you to fight each other just because of me!" My voice starts to break. "I don't want you to fight each other because of me.. I won't ask again about Mother so please..." I cried. Tears are falling down on my face continuously. My brothers are all looking at me with sadness. No, maybe it's PITY. "P-please.. Don't f-fight with each o-other.." Those eyes. It looks so painful.  "Please.." 

Ugh. I feel dizzy and nauseated. What's happening to me? Is this because I cried until I worn my eyes out?

Everything's slowly turning black and blurry.

"Hey! Hey! Sahae! Are you okay?" I heard my oppas rumbling. Their voices panicking.