Chapter 8: In Exchange

Sahae's POV

I'm all alone in my room. Fixing my stuffs. Father said I'll be going later at night.

"Hey." I turned to the direction where I heard the voice. It was soft and calm. "Yes?" I replied as I place my clothes on my bag. He walked towards my direction.

"You need some help?" He offered. Mm, It's just Kai.

"Aww. Thanks Kai. But what are you going to help me with? Wanna help me pack my underwear? I'm done with my clothes." I said then laughed.

He sat on my bed. "Aw. Come on, Sahae. Don't be like that, you know. I'm gonna miss you." He smiled sweetly.

I sat beside him on my bed then faced him. "You know what? I'm gonna miss you too. If this isn't for mother, I wouldn't have agreed to go there. On the other kingdom. Whose people I don't know. Well, maybe except for Keru." I whispered the last words and he brushed my hair then said, "You could have said NO If you don't really want to. It's not like we're forcing you to go you know."

"But this is all for mother. I know that she'll be happy If I do this." I said as I stood up. Doing a 'Hwaiting' pose.

"Yah! How can you be so sure of that? What if something bad happens to you while you're there? We won't be there to save you!" He said as he pouts his lips.

"Aww. My ssang dong ee is worried about his noona." I said as I sat again beside him.

"Ayy? What do you mean 'worried about his noona'? We're twins. That means we're of the same age. Babo Sahae." He ruffled my hair and stood up. "I'll be going outside now then. You go change your clothes, it's already dirty. You should be pretty when you get there on the other Kingdom. So that they would know that our little princess is a pretty princess, okay?" Then he did a double thumbs up. Then went out of the room.

I did what he said. I'll go change my clothes. I opened my closet. Bunch and bunch of clothes showed before me. I picked my floral knee length dress. This is my favorite dress. Father gave them to me. He said this dress was my mother's favorite dress. So yeah, when I'm wearing them on special occasions.. I feel like I am with mother.

--

"Okay, Baby Sahae.. As much as I don't want to be afar from you, uhm.. " Father said. Looking away from me. His preventing himself to cry. Aww.

"Aw Father.. It's okay to cry. I'm gonna miss you~" I told him. Dropped down my luggage then hugged him.

"What about us?" Kyungsoo oppa asked. I looked at them and they're all pouting.

I smiled and ran towards them then we had a group hug.

"We'll miss you baby princess~" Chanyeol oppa said then he ruffled my hair. 

"Never forget about us, okay?" Then Baekhyun oppa. Pouting.

"Be careful there. We won't be there to save you!" And Kyungsoo oppa. 

"No one would sing for me before I sleeeeeeep." Then my twin, Kai. I will miss this freak.

Ugh, I feel.. I feel like crying. Why are they saying such things? It's making me not want to leave. Their words. I'm gonna miss them.

The way Chanyeol oppa and I would be messing around all day. The way I bug Kyungsoo oppa to cook for me. The way I ask Baekhyun oppa to put eyeliner for me. The way Kai and I play with teleporting and the way he can't sleep without me singing for him. The way Sehun-- wait Sehun.