Chapter 6: Agreed

Author's POV

Sahae passed out from crying. Good thing her brothers were there to catch her. Her brothers are gathered up around her. Waiting for Sahae to wake up.

" Okay Okay.  Let us not panic. This has happened before so let's not panic. Baekhyun, please go get a basin of cold water and a face towel. Kyungsoo, please go cook a rice porridge for Sahae. Kai.. please go get appa and tell him that our little princess passed out. " Chanyeol, the oldest or should I say the tallest, ordered his brothers. Each one of them started to leave the room to do their own chores Chanyeol told them to do so.

The room was silent when the three went out until Sehun talked, " Hyung,  I'm sorry for being rude. " Sehun said while looking at Sahae sitting beside her in her bed.

Chanyeol looked at him and smiled. " No, It's okay. I should be the one who's sorry. I was wrong and you were right. I really should have been the one who'll first approach Sahae at times like this. We were just shock that you became like this. Hahaha, Hindi kami sanay eh. From a poker-faced brat... You became a soft-hearted dongsaeng for your noona. "

" Nah, I've always been looking at her from distance when she's like this. Even back then. Starting from the day that mother died infront of her. I was there too. Watching from far away. I didn't know what to do. I was so frightened. It was my fault. My fault why Sahae noona became traumatized. She didn't even remember Mother because of that... because of me. I was there but I didn't save mother. I didn't save noona. It's all my fault. " Sehun replied while smiling at first then his face became sorrowful.

Chanyeol, shocked from what he's heard, didn't say anything. Instead, he just looked at Sehun with his eyes wide.

" Chanyeol, here's the basin of cold water and a face towel.  " Baekhyun said, just when he entered the door. He felt the weird atmosphere between Sehun and Chanyeol.

Baekhyun placed the basin of water on the small table near Sahae's bed. And gave the towel to Chanyeol. After that, he sat down on the bed.

" Where's Sahae? What happened to her? Is she okay? What did you guys do? " A panicking and panting voice said. You could tell that he was running. " Is my little princess okay? Where's Kyungsoo? "It was their Father. The King of Land K - Suho.

" Ah! Father, she's okay. She just passed out. Maybe because she was stressed. Because of-- " Suho, while sitting on the bed  and wiping Sahae's forehead with the damp face towel, interrupted  Baekhyun while talking. " Did you guys told her about your Mother? " He said.

" No, Father. Why? " Chanyeol replied.

" Why? Nothing much. " Suho said while squeezing the face towel in the basin.

" Father? " Sehun calmly said. " Yes? "

" Why can't we just tell noona what happened? About mother. " Sehun asked. They all just looked at him.

" What are we going to tell your noona? " He laughly said. Even though he knows it deep in his heart that he wants to cry. " When we don't even know what exactly happened. When we don't even know who killed and why he or she killed your mother! Ugh, it has been what? ELEVEN YEARS? UGH, ELEVEN LONG YEARS FOR GOODNESS SAKE! WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHO DID SUCH TRAGIC THING TO YOUR MOTHER! THERE'S NO JUSTICE YET! " Suho raised his voice. Sehun just gave him a scared look. Well, everybody in the room did. Suho, the loving and kind father slash King, doesn't shout. Unless needed.

And this caused Sahae to wake up.

Sahae's POV

I hear noises. Voices, no, more like a shout.

I opened my eyes and saw my brothers sitting in my bed with a wide eyes and a frightened look in one direction. I looked at were they're looking at. It's father, whose beside me. " Father? What's happening? " I asked as I sit.

" Ugh, baby. It's nothing. Don't worry about it. " Father replied as he pat my head.

We heard the door creaked and opened. " Chanyeol, here's the porridge you asked me. " It's Kyungsoo oppa. With a tray and a bowl of something in it. He said it's a porridge. 

He stopped and his eyes went ' O_O ' . And he looks hilarious.

Baekhyun oppa took the tray from Kyungsoo oppas and gave it to Chanyeol oppa.

" Sahae~ah. You should eat first. " Chanyeol oppa said as he spooned some porridge. Then he signaled something to Sehun. I don't know what it means but I suddenly felt cool wind. Maybe Sehun was signaled to cool down the porridge since it's hot.

" Here, open your mouth. " Chanyeol oppa told me. Aww, he's being so nice and caring again. 

I smiled first and opened my mouth as I take the porridge from the spoon. My brothers looked happy. Maybe because I'm fine now.

" Boys.. " Father called out, my brothers looked at him. " And especially you, baby.. " He looked at me with a teary eyes. I think this isn't something good. I'm getting scared.

" Tomorrow.. the only Princess of EXO Land M will be arriving. " Father said with a sad tone in his voice. I don't know why though.  Questions are starting to build up in my mind. Is he sad because the Princess of the Land M will be arriving? Or something else? I think there's something else. I know that he won't be sad because of such things. I mean, when someone, especially in the royalties, who'll be arriving here in our land and in our castle are always welcomed with a party and such.

" And? I know there's something else Father. Please tell us. " I said while looking at him with a down face. I know that there's something wrong.

" Aish. Don't look at me with those eyes, baby. " He frowned as he cupped my cheeks. " You're making me miss you more. " Making him miss me more? What does he mean by that?

" What the Fck?! " Chanyeol Oppa exclaimed. " IS SAHAE GOING TO LAND M? " He shouted with his voice a little bit trembling. Afraid of hearing that the answer is YES, he went outside fast even before Father nodded as an answer then looked away.

" B-but w-why, Father? Why do I have to go to L-land M?  " I questioned him. He embraced me tightly as he says his respond. " Because You're grown up now Sahae. My little baby princess is all grown up. " He broke the hug and looked at me. " The reason why the Princess of Land M is going to stay here is for her to choose who's she going to marry. The same goes for you too, Sahae. You need to meet up and live with the Prince from the other Kingdom. For you girls to get close to THAT person. " Our eyes widen from the shock.

" T-that means I'll be separated with you guys, right? B-but.. But I-it won't be that long, right? " My eyes' starting to get teary from the thoughts that I'll be away.

" I can't do anything about it, Sahae. This is what your Mother wants from the very start. That when the both of you Princess has reached the legal age to get married.. you'll be send to the other kingdom to choose your groom. Your mother and the Queen of Land M agreed with that. " He explained. I hugged him.

" T-then.. I'll do it for Mother. Even though I don't remember a thing about her.. I'll do it. "  I said as I close my eyes.