Chapter 3: Gone

Keru's POV

"you have got to be kidding me" sabi ko then I stood up. I was glaring at my father and he was looking at me coldly.

He cant just send me there...

"I am not to be kidding you...you're going to EXO K wether you like or not young lady" father said. My heart beated fast. I cant let my father do this to me. No. The place started shaking a little. "stop using your power to get what you wan. Kung ang mama mo nga hindi nagagamit sakin yan what more if you?" p-power? here we go again.

Eto nakakainis sa power ko. Ginagamit ko na pala...hindi ko pa alam. "I am not using it. I dont know how to use it. I dont even know how it feels like...love...I didn't even felt I was loved. Especially by you"

"ENOUGH! stop it, sit down and eat before I change my mind and send you to your room" father said as he pick up his spoon and fork. I glared at him and the things he was holding flew in mid air.

"Luhan. stop that" father said at my Luhan ge. Luhan just looked at my father surprised.

"I-i, I'm not doing that" Luhan ge said. If its not him...It could be...

"KERU!" father again shouted. I-i...I was doing that?

"look. We all know I dont know anything about this power thing so dont blame me"  I rolled my eyes. This is what mother told me before...this was the things I was capable of.

Alright I was lying all the time, when I said I dont know what I can do. I do know, I can do anything as long as I want to. I mean...this comes out randomly when needed.

My mother once told me that love is capable of everything. It conquers all. That's why my thoughts words and actions are magical enough as long as my feelings were involved.

The more I feel it the more powerful it is.

It's still lame for me. Because of this power alot of people want me. Alot of people were interested in me. I hate it. I want people to like me for who I am not for what I have. 

That's why my father was strict. Eversince my mother died because of an accident he became protective of me...a little too protective. It was believed that my mother died because someone did the accident on purpose. Because that someone is jealous of my mother's power.

"Isa" My father said in a warning tone.

"WHAT!?! I said I dont know!?!" I shouted and the temprature started to drop.

"Xiumin..." Father glared at Xiumin but he just blinked

"not me" Xiumin said as he rub his palms together.

"not again....stop it." father said. LECHE! hindi ba siya makaintindi?!

"I SAID...I DONT KNOW!" then I bolted up in mid air. My brother's eyes wided. This was the first time I used my powers...which I dont even know how.

Baka sa sobrang galit ko. Baka sa sobrang inis at poot ko sa tatay ko.

My father also jumped in mid air. "go down this instance!"

"AYOKO!" and the chair he was sitting at before flew across the room.

"this is bad ge...we need to stop her before she explodes" Chen ge wispered to Xiumin ge.

"I SAID STOP IT! what do you want?!" father said as he fly to me. I immidiately dissapeared and appeared across the room.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I said then glared at him. But he still flew to my direction. 

"I SAID STAY.AWAY!" Then electric waves started to come out of my hands. I was about to send thunder waves to my father when Luhan ge grabbed my hand and the electic went to him instead.

"LUHAN GE!" everyone's breathing stopped at my shout. N-no. "IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO! LUHAN GE!" he fell into my arms. Lay...Lay.

"LAY GE! HELP HIM!" Lay ge blinked and ran to my side. He quickly checked Luhan ge.

"Keru...what did you do?" his eyes wided.

"I-i dont know. Gege I sware...I didnt mean to...I-i" Tears were flowing down my cheeks

"Keru..your intensity is alot  stronger than Chen's" Lay ge said.Everyone's eyes wided. "one more second and you could've killed him" 

"IN YOUR ROOM NOW!" father shouted. I grew weak...I-i did this "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"YOU MADE ME DO THIS! I HATE YOU KRIS! I HATE YOU!" I said then dissapeared. I ended up on my bed...crying.

"one more second and you could've killed him"

I-i...I almost killed my own brother...I almost killed my favorite brother.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Father was right...It's all my fault. I HATE MY SELF!

If only mother was here...she'll protect me...she'll comfort me.

FLASHBACK

"MOTHER! look Lay ge made the ugly flower beautful again!" I said as i ran to my mother holding a flower. "he said it's for you. it's beautiful just like you" I said as my mother seated me on her lap.

"honey, you're more beautful than me. right Kris?" mother said as he turned to father.

"Keru your mother is right. She only comes after you...your still the most beautful princess in the land" father said as he took the flower from my hand and placed it in my ear  and brushed a few strands of my hair

"Aigoo~ our baby looks pretty"my mother said then kissed the top of my head. I giggled.

"you both look beautiful" father said as he kissed mother's hand.

"Aigoo~ so sweet" my brothers said then joined us.

END OF FLASHBACK

It's funny how we used to be so happy back then. Now all of that was gone...my mother was gone.