Chapter 1

Neverland is a dangerous place. Especially with Pan here. He is the evilest soul I've met.

"Wendy!" He yelled walking towards my cage. I could see him, smile plastered on his face.

"Yes Pan," I replied. I was scared what did he want from me? It surely wouldn't be good.

"Do you want to get out of that cage?" He asked me.

"Yes! Of course," I replied not thinking about what's I'd have to do in order to get out. "Wait! What must I do for you?" I asked him.

"Oh. I just want a friend to talk to," he said as he waved his hand and the walls of the cage fell. He then walked up behind me. "What do you want to do?" He whispered in my ear.

"Anything as long as I'm away from here," I replied. I turned around and looked at Pan. He had a smirk on his face, that kinda scared me. He walked closer and closer until we were inches apart.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I thought about what I was going to say long and hard. "Wendy? Are you gonna answer me?"

"Ye-yes. I'm sure," I stuttered. I wasn't sure how I felt about what I just said. I wasn't sure about how I felt about what Pan said.

"Come with me," he whispered in my ear. I felt shivers going up my back when he said that. He took my hand and guided me to a hut. He let go of my hand and opened the door. Inside was a bedroom. He walked to the bed and sat down, then patted the spot next to him so I would sit next to him.

Me being curious of what he would do next, and scared of what he would do if I disobeyed him, went to sit next to him. "So what know?" I asked. We were looking at each other. He quickly leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a quick kiss, it was slow and passionate.

It was nice, it felt as if he might actually care for me. Also it was my first kiss, and I wouldn't trade that kiss for anything. I mean the evil Peter Pan now cared for me! That's never happened before... EVER.