Break!~

HOPE YALL LIKE :D DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT FAN VOTE. V-O-T-E VOTEEEE :D AND I PREFER AN EVEN NUMBER OF FANS, SO PLEASE, EVER ONE FAN :D that is if yall want :3 But I'd still be greatly obliged to have yall as a fan ;3?

When I hit the bottom, Darkness enclosed me. I kid you not, I mean it. Darkness took over my entire body, mind and soul. All I could think about was the blood that seemed it would never end. The dark started caressing my wounds, filling my body with a warmth. "Zander?" There was a deep chuckle, "Yes Mizu, how'd you guess?" I smiled as the pain started decreasing.

"Zander, what are we going to do? My powers won't answer my pleads, obviously yours is, but what about Leon and I?" After a moment of silence, Zandered replied, "I'll save you." Before I could question about Leon, the darkness hoisted me towards the surface. When I broke surface, the cop guys had their guns pointed at me.

"Don't touch her." A voice snarled. I didn't recognize it at all until I rolled my head towards the door. There stood Zander. He was terrifying in his current state. He was wearing black baggy pants, black shirt, black leather jacket with spikes sticking up. His hair was a mess like he had just gotten into a fight.

"Zander!" I squeaked, my voice refusing to work properly. He had his hands in his pockets and he was hunched over. I could see his entirely black eyes from here. The looked like someone had spilled a black ink over his eyes. His expression didn't help him out any, considering he had piranha teeth going on.

"He's alive!" The cops pointed their guns at him, loud shots echoing around the building. "Zander!" I screamed, getting my voice back. That's when I lost it. I just couldn't lay here on this dark cloud any longer. I rolled onto my stomach and felt my teeth sharpen with a roar. Soon their guns pointed at me. My eyes refused to go over to Zander, I only had eyes for the cops.

"You'll pay!" I snarled, my words hardly even audible. Using my arms to push me up into a sitting position, the water bubbled far below me. Leon must have felt the anger in the air and found his strength as well. With a roar, I sent a wave of boiling water at the men. Zander sent clouds of darkness up into their noses.

More than likely filling their minds with darkness. I chuckled, rolling my head back with every breath. "Leon, you were right, I never should have changed." Leon's red tail splashed water at me, I laughed, tossing a ball of water at him. "Mizu, snap out of it." His voice rang out, "You're chuckling. Girls don'tv chuckle they giggleand you're scaring me with your insanities.

"They shot me! I have a right to be insane!" I rolled onto my stomach and hung off the edge of the dark cloud. Leon looked up at me angrily, "They're human. Are you becoming as crazed as the Mer folks that have succumb tot he salt in the sea? Stop being such a salted heart!" I stopped. He though I was that bad? My hand went up to my mouth, feeling my teeth. The were sharper than they should ever be.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled, releasing the anger I held within. "Zander, chill out! Come on, lets get out of here."  I though about hitting Zander with a ball of water, but that would waste Leon's time with drying us out, "Get me and Leon something to wear. We're going to my house."

"Your house? I thought that it was my house. My old folks gave it to me, not you." I made a funny face at him as I hit the coppers with a solid cube of water. The water cube pushed them back, forcing them to hit the wall hard enough to knock them out. Zander came back, gently sat me down on the side of the pool, and placed some track clothes beside me.

Leon pulled himself out of the water, dried us off, and they both turned away as I dressed. The shirt was huge, nearly down to the middle of my thighs, I pulled at it slightly, "Zander, how big do you think I am?!" He turned around sheepishly, "That was the smallest one that I could find, sorry it's not to yur likeing."

I nodded, hooking my arms around both Zander and Leon, leading them out of the pool area. Somewhere along the lines, I had healed. More than likely it was the healing property of water, it has that affect on me.