Second Day continued~♥

I placed my hand on his, "I know what you are Boy." A smile spread across his face, "Are you sure about that Mizu?" I smiled broadly as well, "Yup, you\'re a very rare color. Your brother doesn't even know either! Shall we swim some time, Merman of Shadows?" He laughed loudly at this. "Where do you propose we swim?"

"I have a pool where I\'m staying now, it\'s very wonderful. I'm sure Leon wouldn\'t mind at all, would you?" I said, just as Leon broke through the crowd. His eyes widened upon noticing the Boy's hand was on my shoulder, even more so when he realized my hand was on his. Leon jumped forward, grabbing his arm. The boy spun him around and held him to his chest. Just now did I realize that they were nearly the same height.

"What\'s your name Boy, I've grown weary of using the term Boy for you." My hand came up to my chin thoughtfully, my eyes watching the slowly escalating fight before me. "Lezander, you may call me Zander if you want." Leon's fist came up and collided with Zanders face. They both grunted at one another. By now the entire lunch room was watching the fight, some cheering, the girls waving flags with Leon the Lion written on them.

 I turned and went into the lunch line, suddenly getting hungry. "Alright, break it up, break it up!" I pop my head out of the small hallway they have the line in as the lunch lady drops some nacho's and cheese on there. "You two are coming with us, to the office." The voice was annoyed and scary. "Hey, Leon, Zander, what's going on?" I walk up looking at the man in a black suit with a shiny star and a gun hanging from his side.

"Fighting is not prohibited on school grounds." I place my weight on my left leg, "And why not?" He placed Zander in hand cuffs, "That\'s hardly needed sir, please explain your weird rules to me. Why are they not aloud to fight on school ground, is it sacred?" The man looked over at me, I was just hardly taller then him. "They're not aloud to disrupt the learning students, and it's hostel, someone could get hurt, the parents would sue the school."

I look deeply in his putting on my cute act, balancing the tray of nachos on my left hand. "But sir, They don't have any parents, and I started the fight,\" I blushed a little as if I was embarrassed and put my free finger in my mouth, "I'm so sorry sir, Leon got jealous of Zander and they started fighting, want a nacho?\" Oh thank goddess for the power of the siren to all mermaids.

The officer was dumbstruck, along with about half of the male population in the room, the female population looked like they were going to murder me. I snicker at that, let them try. \"Now sir, please please oh please undo those cuffs, they\'re scaring me.\" I made my eyes water a little and Leon was basically drooling. Zander was smiling broadly as the cuffs came off. \"You owe me,\" I mumbled in his ear when he hugged me.

Leon grew red and his eyes and hair started to glow. I stared back at him cooly, letting the calming sound of waves crashing lull him out of the anger. \"Zander, is it your goal to be killed by Leon?\" He chuckled and I took that as a yes. \"Mermen are so annoying\" I stepped out of the hug and walked over to a table, eating my nachos. In the middle of a bite, I felt a million glares from all around. \"Hey, what\'s your name.\" It was that guy in the suit, \"I\'m not telling you, forget about this entire lunch episode.\" I went back to eating.

Leon came and sat next to me, making the glares further more grow stronger. \"If they don\'t stop glaring, I\'m going to flip out." I accidentally broke a chip and stared at it with my mouth slightly open. \"Female humans annoy me, so do these stupid rules. Without fighting, how do males place their dominance.\" Zander sat on the other side of me. \"Through hot cheer leading girl friends, being on the foot ball and track team, and the size of their-\"

Leon reached across the table and placed a hand over Zanders mouth, \"Not in front of a lady man, that\'s nasty and rude.\" I then caught on and punched Zander in the arm. He yipped slightly in pain, \"Where did you learn how to punch.\" I shrugged and offered them both the rest of the nachos, they took them happily and the bell rang to go to class.

The rest of the day went on just fine and the glares got worse the more Leon and Zander clung to me. Competeing for the most attention, I presume.We made plans for Lezander to come over with his younger brother and swim with us tomorrow after school, well, after that stupid invention called homework. Why do we have to do work at home too! We just spent eight hours in that boring building learning!

Oh well, the world can\'t always be perfect. I got a few new death threats if I touched Leon, the good boy, and Lezander, the Bad boy. The death threats made me get excited though, so I won\'t reject all the competition as much. I\'m really curious of what these girls can do when angered, though I am slightly frightened   of that mean lady that hurt my knee. Oh, it\'s already healed, got to love being a mermaid at times.

(Ignore all the lines, there are just too many to delete QwQ I pushed spell check and all the / Showed up! D':)