Chapter 26-More Than Anything,

All the boys trudged their way to Niall's room. Harry was way behind them though, he didn't want to face Niall at the moment after having that blow before he had the seizure.

But Harry terribly missed him. Also deep inside Harry was excited to see Niall's beautiful face again.

He fixed up the sleeves of his sweater, trying to make his cuts unnoticeable but they were starting to get so itchy.

But he calmed himself from it and left it be.

Liam was the first one to enter. "Niall!" He ran up to the blonde boy and have him a tight hug.

Then Louis, Zayn, Michael, Ashton and Calum all entered one by one giving Niall a hug.

Luke and Harry were left outside the corridor of the hospital. The rest of the boys were probably wondering where they were and especially Niall, but he just wanted to see Harry.

"You can do it Harry." Luke patted his shoulder before walking in and giving Niall a hug, also saying how worried he was.

Harry then took a deep breathe and started walking into the room, seeing everyone's eyes turn to him. "Harry," Niall whispered from the hospital bed.

"Niall," Harry ran up to him and engulf him in the tightest bear hug in the world.

"I would still like to breathe Haz," Niall struggled to say and he felt Harry's arms loosen around him. He felt a wet patch suddenly form on his shoulder and he knew it was Harry crying.

"I'm so sorry babe," Harry apologised through his tears, "I didn't mean to stop talking to you. I didn't mean to space myself away from you. And I don't know why I did it, I love you Niall."

"Shh, it's alright Haz, shh," Niall whispered, cuddling into Harry more.

Soon the cuddling turned into a very passionate kiss. The kiss was getting so heated that someone had to put a stop to it before it got too far.

Michael cleared his throat, "Uhm, guys, there are people here.. and also children," He then looked at Louis.

Louis was offended, "Why does everyone look at me when they say that!? I'm not the only one who is 'supposedly' acts like a child, Ashton also does!"

"Hey!" Ashton shrieked, pouting like an actual child. This made some of the boys laugh.

"See!" Louis poked Ashton in the head, as he was standing next to him. Ashton went to poke back but Liam stopped them.

"Now, now boys! Enough, we're supposed to be here for Niall. How you feeling Ni?" Liam asked. Niall was now the centre of attention.

Harry sat on the edge of his bed, finally getting over his breakdown and watched the IV bag drip every now and then.

Niall had two different needles poking from his arms, the IV Drip and some blood related one he didn't know the name of. Lucky he didn't have multiple wires like a few months ago.

"Yeah, I'm alright, I guess. My head's pounding a bit and feeling really sleepy. I'm exhausted from all the puking from before." He cringed as he thought about the vomit he brought up. It was horrible!

"We're just glad you're alright." Luke smiled.

"I'm glad I am too." Niall whispered, patting the extra spot beside him for Harry to lay and cuddle into him.

Harry gladly took up the offer and cuddled into Niall's side.

They both felt happy, they finally got over the whole 'not-talking-and-also-spacing-away' phase. They were back to normal. It made all the other boys coo.

"So anyway, who's staying here for the night? Because we can't all stay here." Calum spoke up, noticing the small cramped room size.

"I'm going to stay," Luke put his hand up, "I will take the couch thing near the window,"

After a few hours it was decided who was staying. Luke and Harry stayed the night at the hospital with Niall.

Niall went to sleep straight after all the boys left and was still cuddled up to Harry's side.

Harry stared down at the beautiful blonde boy, who he proudly called his boyfriend. His fingers stroked the soft hair and he kissed his forehead multiple times.

He was truly in love with Niall. He hoped he was with Niall for the rest of his life!

Luke walked in the room, quietly, with food in his hands. He turned around to see Harry still awake. "Oh, you're still awake! I thought you would be asleep by now."

"Mmm..." Harry mumbled, looking down at his lover sleeping.

Luke could see the love in Harry's eyes. He knew he loved Niall very much. Which made Luke ask, "You really love him, don't you?"

"More than anything," Harry whispered, kissing Niall's forehead one last time. He slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep.

While Luke stayed up for a while thinking about everything.. Mostly about Harry and that razor...

Should he tell Niall that he caught Harry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~

If there are any spelling errors, I'm sorry but I'll fix them later! I promise!

Do you think Luke should tell Niall about Harry?

I'm sorry, I know there's not much Narry at the moment. but there will be fluff and smut to be seen soon! ;)

For those who do self-harm or have depression, please stay strong and stop hurting yourself. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here! xx

Vote,Comment,Follow.

~Shan.xo