Chapter 25-Why?

Warning: Mention of self-harm. Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable.

Chapter 25-Why?

All the boys were back at that hospital, as they all sat in the row of chairs. There was Liam, Louis, Zayn and then Harry.

Michael, Ashton, Calum and Luke were also here, they sat across from the other boys.

Harry was really getting sick of this place, he has been here too many times with Niall. But oh well, it happens when you have Epilepsy I guess, Harry thought to himself.

There was a pit of guilt burning in the pit of Harry's stomach, he didn't realise that this would happen and after all the time he hasn't spoken to Niall then this happens. He should've known that this would've happen but he didn't.

He was too selfish to see his own boyfriend was in pain.

Before the boys got here, they stopped at the hotel to get some things and got the most important things they could find.

Harry brought his teddy that Niall gave him that night on the stage. Right now, in the waiting room, he was cuddling up to that teddy bear.

You could say Harry was in a bad depressed state again, he thought that this was all his fault and that he did this to Niall.

What people didn't know is what Harry was hiding inside this teddy, one word. Razors.

Throughout these couple of days, Harry had hid very well. Yes, Harry had self-harmed again in those few days he wasn't talking to Niall.

It was funny that no one noticed how he hid his arms away from people to see and that he all of a sudden wore long sleeve sweaters. He would give himself about two to three each night after that incident with Niall.

He didn't know exactly why he did it, he just did and he couldn't stop. And he didn't want to get caught anytime soon.

But he had gut feeling that he would soon.

"Haz, did you want some coffee?" Louis asked, as he stood in front of the lost boy.

"No, I'm good." Harry mumbled, cuddling up to the soft toy more and bringing his knees up to his chest.

Louis sighed and grabbed a hold of Liam's hand, dragging him to the cafeteria. Zayn followed them in their footsteps.

Luke looked back at Harry and saw how depressed he looked, he felt sorry for Harry. He doesn't know how it feels to know that your own lover has an illness and pretty much goes into hospital non-stop.

The blonde stood up to sit next to Harry, as he saw the curly-headed boy release some tears and sobs. Luke put his arms around Harry's and the boy sobbed in his arms.

This set Ashton and Calum off too, but they just released silent tears. Michael was stuck in between the two boys and all he could was tell them that "it'll all be alright."

Luke rubbed Harry's back in the process, "Shh, Haz, it'll be alright. Shh," He whispered into the older boy's ear.

"How can it be alright? I haven't spoken to him in days and then I finally do speak to him and this happens! It's my fault!" Harry cried.

"This isn't any of your fault Harry, this came naturally and there was nothing we could do about it. This will happen a lot in Niall's life, he's got Epilepsy for god's sake. He'll probably have it his whole life, he may not be cured! So none of it is your fault, you didn't cause him to have Epilepsy!" Luke reassured him.

Harry had now calmed down from his breakdown, what Luke said was true. He wasn't the one who caused Niall to have Epilepsy but he still had a gut feeling that he this was still his fault.

He needed pain right now.

"Thanks Luke, but I need to go to the bathroom." Harry stood up from Luke's arms and took the teddy in his own arms, walking to the closest bathroom and closing the door behind him.

But little did Harry know, he forgot to lock the door.

He scooped out his razor from inside the teddy's shirt. He examined the silver in front of him.

Harry loved the feeling it gave him, it was so addictive and he just couldn't stop. Yeah, afterwards he regrets it but it just happens.

He pulled up the sleeves of his sweater and he made his piece of work.

A few minutes later. Five cuts later.

Harry started washing the blood off into the sink.

That's when the door opened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke was feeling overwhelmed with this whole situation. He was cuddled into Calum waiting for news about Niall.

It had been half an hour since Harry has been in the bathroom and he was getting worried. So Luke decided he should check up on him.

"I'll be back Cal." He mumbled and got up over to the hospital's spare bathroom to find the door unlocked.

He opened it to find Harry. But what he saw in front of him had shocked him.

Luke saw the Harry's arm under the sink tap water.

Luke saw the scars on Harry's arm.

Luke saw the 5 fresh cuts.

Luke saw the fresh-blooded razor next to Harry's teddy.

Luke saw how upset Harry truly looked.

Luke saw everything!

"I-I-I can explain," Harry stuttered, quickly turned the tap water off and tugged his sleeve down.

How many eventful things have I seen today? Luke thought to himself, closing the bathroom door behind him.

"Why?" Luke asked, taking a hold of both of Harry's arms and lifting the sleeve up, "Why!?" He repeated, looking down to at the fresh cuts.

"I-I-I don't know!" Harry was now a sobbing mess.

"Please can you stop this Harry!? You're going to seriously hurt yourself really bad! And I don't think Niall would want you to do this to yourself!" Luke cried, this brought tears to his eyes.

How come he didn't realise what Harry had been through? Why Niall was being the way he was? Why did it take so long for him to notice?

"I can't stop Luke. I can't stop." Harry sniffled, snatching both of his arms away from the blonde boy and pulling the sleeves down.

He packed up his razor and put it in his place in the soft teddy bear.

They both walked out of the bathroom together and sat with all the other boys, not noticing the weird looks they were giving them

Luke saw his hiding place and was going to find a way on how to hide them.

He also had to tell Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour passed and finally Niall's ordinary doctor came walking out.

"Companion of Mr. Horan?" Dr. Smeather, also known as Sabrina, called out and all the boys stood up. She looked at all of them, "Oh I see we have new visitors with us today," And she nodded to the 4 boys, Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum.

"So?' Zayn questioned, waiting for the information that Sabrina was going to tell.

All the boys were equally nervous because they didn't know if something bad happened to Niall again or whether he was awake or...

"Okay, well. Niall's in a stable condition right now." Sabrina looked off her clipboard, "He's awake right now and he's doing fine."

All the boys sighed and relaxed. Thank god that Niall was awake!

"But I have one question.." Sabrina hesitated for a second, "Have you been giving Niall his medication and tablets he has to be having?"

Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry thought about for a second. It finally clicked, they knew they have been forgetting to give Niall something.

"Uhm.. No we haven't. We totally forgot about the medication," Liam admitted for them.

They all felt like idiots and mentally facepalmed themselves, as if they forgot to their best mate curing tablets.

"Oh boys, those are important it's going to help Niall's seizures to calm down. I'll give you more medication before he goes home tomorrow afternoon." Sabrina wrote some stuff on her clipboard, "You need to remember to give him his tablets, okay?"

"Oh, don't worry Doctor. We'll remind them," Michael spoke up and the other 3 agreed.

"Thankyou," She smiled at him, "And it was nice to see you all again, you may go see Niall now in his original room. Room 11."

"Thankyou Sabrina," Harry hugged her.

"You're very welcome Harry," She smiled, hugging him back.

Then all the 8 boys slowly walked to Niall's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on a roll, I'm having so much motivation at the moment! There's like so many ideas stuck in my head for the upcoming chapters!

I'll leave you with this while I go write more chapters. :P

Vote,Comment,FOLLOW! x

~Shan.xo