Chapter 23-Wait.

WARNING: Narry smut ahead. You will be notified.

Chapter 23-Wait.

Both of the boys was keeping up glances at each other. Louis was extremely stunned at the fact that Liam intensely kissed him. It was a kiss that Louis will always remember. Now, nervousness began to creep up in his system after Liam sincerely asked. Louis keeps elaborating things while Liam anxiously awaits. It's like similar to Niall and Harry--before they made a relationship. Except Louis didn't faint. His stance was froze and emotionally stunned. 

  "Soooo?" Liam asked, wanting Louis's response.   

"Y-y-eah." He stumbled quickly.   

"What's that?" Liam questioned because he was in lack of hearing Louis's mumbling.   

"Oh, sorry." Louis apologized. "But yes, I would love to be Liam Payne's boyfriend."  

That made Liam smile so delightful and getting to the point to spazz out internally. Just to have a small happy celebration of 'LiLo', Louis placed a kiss on his lips, making the both of them feel great, internally and externally.  

Now there's officially another shipping that's made in the phenomenal boy band. 

Then Louis realised something, something important.

"But wait, don't we have girlfriends.." Louis pulled away from Liam, shaking his head in disbelief. As if he forgot about Eleanor. 

"I broke up with Danielle a week ago, I just didn't tell you boys." Liam admitted, looking down to the ground and playing with his shirt. He started feeling bad for Louis because he also didn't realise that Louis was still with Eleanor.

"I guess I have to break the news to her now," That was the last thing Louis said, as he walked out of his room and dialling Eleanor's number.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this." 

Later, since the day transformed to night with a beautiful full moon, Niall keeping intermittently making a determination, whether he should lose his virginity to Harry now since nighttime is going on, or sometime--if they still remain in a faithful relationship. He keeps pondering about the pros and cons about waiting and ready to enter into a lustful moment.   

After the fifth-teen minutes of thinking his little head off, Harry walks in the room.   

"Hi babe," Harry greeted.  

"What's up?" Niall acknowledged.   

"Nothing, in particular." Harry said. "But one simple question."  

"Yeah what is it babe?" Questioned in concern by Niall.   

Harry sat next to him and started to give him a look of concern. Niall know that something that Harry needs to ask has to be essential.   

"I was wondering is you're ready to lost your v-card. . . now?" Harry asked, that had a twist of nervousness. 

Narry smut is here.

And soon it ended up with them two kissing passionately on the bed with shirtless bodies moulding together. It was perfect because the moon was shining through the window and it was dark, only making the moon be the light. It was also truly beautiful.

"Are you seriously sure about this, Niall?" Harry question, as he looked into his lover's eyes. 

Niall nodded hesitantly but in the back of his mind, he was still not sure. Even though, he said to Harry that he wanted to do it but he was second guessing it.