Chapter 14-Perfect Date Night?

The boys settled in at their apartment and got ready to move into a hotel for the next day. Oh, the joys of staying at hotels! Harry was out with Louis finding the late night bakery the was open. Liam was surely finding his sleep for the night and Zayn was sorting out his luggage.

But the night was just getting young, Niall wanted to pull off a huge surprise on his boyfriend. He pulled out his iPhone and dialled Harry's number.

"Hello." Harry answered which his Brit accent triggered butterflies in Niall's stomach. Even though they were together, Harry still made Niall get those small butterflies. 

"Get ready for tonight." Niall said with a smirk.

"Uh, why?"

"I--no, WE gonna make this night unforgettable." Niall stuttered, playing with the collar of his shirt. He had never been this nervous before.

"Lemme take a guess, you're taking me on a date?" Harry guessed.

"Yep! If that's fine with you."

"Certainly! I'll be ready in 5."

After that quick phone called ended, Niall just pondering where the date gonna take place. Out of the blue, he spotted Zayn, searching for something.

"Hey Zayn."

"Yeah?" He was digging in one of his luggage.

"In 5 minutes, give me a place that you can have a romantic date."

"Uhhh, you can try picnicking at Hyde Park."

"Picnicking?" Niall got confused.

"Yeah. Since you thinking about a romantic date. So, picnics are romantic." Zayn explained.

"Cool, picnicking it is." Niall confirmed. "What are you looking for?" Since he was wondering, he bothered to ask.

Zayn started patting around his skinny jeans. "Umm, a condom. You got one?"

"Uhm, no why?" Niall watched Zayn pull his room apart now.

"Oh, uuhh, no reason!" Zayn sighed, as he finally found one in the draw of his bedside table and placing it in his pocket.

"Oh, is someone going to see Perrie hmm?" Niall raised his eyebrow at Zayn. Now this made Zayn blush and walk out of the room.

"Oh, shut your face!" Zayn mumbled on his way out, making Niall laugh. 

Oh, that boy! Niall thought to himself!

-------------------------------------------

"Truly, Madly, Crazy, Deeply in love with you!"

Hyde Park - 8:41PM

"So Niall, what made you choose our date here?" Harry asked curiously while taking a bite of a piece of cherry pie.

"Something wrong with it?" Niall was feeling a bit worried. Niall got worried even knowing that his boyfriend wouldn't like what he had done.

"No! Not at all. I love actually love picnics at night. It's like you, know me in and out." Harry smiled, he felt bad even making his baby get worried. 

Niall chuckled. "Well I have too. I wanna be with you forever, Harry." He admitted. "When I first laid my eyes on you, I was stunned and so glad to have you as a band mate. And last but not least, lover. Don't you know that I doubted that me and you were going to be a couple?"

"Why you think that Niall?"

"I thought you weren't...like..."

"Gay?" Harry corrected and Niall nodded. "It's funny because I felt exactly the same about you. Listen, I don't care if the whole world finds out, I will always love you." Harry smiled at his lover.

Those words from Harry flattered Niall, that he can't can stop beaming and unable to say any words. Speechless, as I may say.

To ruin the lovely moment, a black van rapidly drifted in park yards away from the boys. People with extremely flashing camera's exit out and start taking pictures. This was one of Niall's fears. Paparazzi.

Paparazzi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to the beautiful people, this is Asia :)

I would love to say thanks to my Watty bestie Shan for having me as a co-writer for this wonderful story! (HEHE, I'm the bestiee that all the restiieee! Ahaha, no problem girlll! ~Shan)

This is like the best yet first Narry story that gained my interest, no lie. I had fun on writing this chapter. I can tell you that it weren't all that easy, and hard, haha.

I hope you enjoyed it! (Yes, hope you enjoyed this wonderful chapter written by Asiaaaa, I added a few bits to it but this chapter is incredible! Well done Asia! xx ~Shan)

And also, if ya want, you can check out my boyxboy story that's currently in the works, No Love Allowed (Justin Bieber x Princeton Love Story) Sadly, I'm nearly done with it!

Thanksss! xo

~Asia.xo

(And Shan.xo *whispers* By the way the bold is me, if you didn't notice.)