Chapter 20-Those Interviews.

It reached another day for the boys to make another night unforgettable to their loyal fans. Rehearsals went great and down-packed. Niall and Harry seriously took their manager's words about the PDA so it was basically a bit complicated for the humble couple. But on the other side, they despise the paparazzi and maligning tabloids. Most of the Directioners adore Harry and Niall being each other's boyfriend but funny part is, they wanna see at least some PG-13 affection from the both of them. As much the fans beg, that can never happen while the boys fame life is rolling in action. 

  Currently, One Direction have a mandatory radio interview with Max, a gorgeous female radio personality. On their way, thousands of there greatest fans spotted the boys. Half of the screaming girls begin chasing their SUV while it was scrolling on the highway. The phenomenon band found that quite amazing of them, but was extremely caution about it. Niall and Harry started to chuckle at each other and made a quick peck on each other's lip.  

"AWW!!" Louis unexpectedly gushed.  

"Shut up." Harry snarled, beginning to turn red and the boys slightly laughed.  

30 minutes sped on by and they arrived to the building, that surrounded with some more of spazzing Directioners. The security force the people (majority, girls) to clear out of the boys entrance. Safely, five of the boys begin wave to each and every one of their fans they see in their perfect vision until they entered inside.   

And Zayn had an great idea by putting on a disguise, but didn't bother to tell anyone about it.   "Hi!" Max greeted in her British accent soon the guys reached the studio that the talented boys will be interviewed on-air.   

"Hey!" All five of them greeted simultaneously as gladly take a seat while the microphones is available on the table.   

"What's up UK, I finally have One Direction here with me." She mentioned in her microphone cheerfully and the boys greeted on-air. "So anything new that we should know about from you guys?" She began with the interview while feeling great inside and out.  

"Well we have a movie that's coming out real soon, and the fans already know this." Liam answered with a chuckle.  

"Liam never should say anything because after our international tour we'll have new music!" Louis revealed and slightly hitting Liam at the back of his head.  

And there's the LiLo action...  

"Oh my God, you know I can't wait." Max said. "How the tour life going for you guys?"   

"Pretty wonderful." Harry retorted with a smirk while swirling around in his chair a little bit. "We have a show in a few hours and we just rehearsed like not to long ago."  

"Harry, since you're speaking do you mind asking you and Niall here a question?" She inquired. Both Harry and Niall know what the question going to be, so they're ready to answer and explain. The fascinating part is it's NOT a secret anymore, just like the both wanted it. The fans approved it with no problem, but their manager had to take a minute to accept their relationship.   

"No." Niall said.    "Is it true that the two of you guys are currently dating?" She interrogated.   

"Yes." Harry and Niall said optimistically, then they looked at each other smirking. Both of them didn't know they will answer her question in perfect timing.   

"Awww!!!" Max and the boys gushed over the microphone as they start blush.

"You see how they said it at the same time?" She protested.  

"Yeah! Then they were dazing in each eyes like some romantic movie!" Louis teased.   

"Since we on the road, we gotta' deal with this all the time." Zayn responded.   

"Shut your face, both of you." Niall barked, but he wasn't serious.  

"See, this what you get for focusing on a cute couple like this." Max laughed, because the boys were starting to amuse her already.   

For defence, Harry pressed his lips to Niall, earning a sweet, yet random, peck.   

"Awww!!" They gushed again, but louder and laughter filled in the room.  

They got off from being sidetracked and continue on with the interview for a nice, cooperating time being. What the boy's didn't actually know, is the radio interview is being record for viewers to see live on Max's website, and not to mention, YouTube, for the One Direction fans to enjoy...          

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

Hey! One of Shan's Watty bestie, Asia, here again! :)   I

hope you enjoyed this chapter that I had writers block on. It pretty hard until some ideas was pondering in my head. But I'm sorry that it turned out to be short. I appreciated that Shan wanted to lead me on writing this.   

Fan me if you like (Princetons_RayBans) and began to vibe on with me. ;)  

Sooo yeah...  

-Asia. xo