Another Week Later

I have been ignoring Pj nonstop ever since I found out that he is most likely my dad. He could he possibly not know? And yet, he still did what he did to me.  He acts like he is really sorry and nice to me but I can tell it's just an act.

It was a Friday night and I was just staring at my wall from the edge of my bed and humming Heathens by Twenty One Pilots to myself.  Dan came by to see how I was doing.

He knocked on the door frame and came in.

I told him that he could come in and he cautiously.

He came over and sat on my bed next to me. He looked at me, trying to figure out how I was feeling about all of this.

"Its okay to be mad, you know" He told me with a soft tone in his voice.

"I know, this is all just confusing, and totally unbelievable. And i just... I don't even know. I guess I am a bit mad that he would do this to me, then all the sudden tell me that I was his daughter. How could he know for sure with just those very few documents but not know beforehand?"

"Pj has always talked about having a daughter though"

"really?"

"Yeah, I mean it didn't always come up in conversation, but when it did, he definitely knew what he was talking about. He didn't know what you looked like though. Is your mum Caroline?"

"Yeah. Did he talk about her?"

"Yup. I never knew it was you he had been talking about when we first came and got you."

We sat for a while longer. 

"I really am sorry that we had to do this. I never wanted to. Chris already tried to resist and go against Pj but he was strangled until he agreed to do it."

"I'm scared of him, Dan."

He hugged me and told me it'd be okay. Then he left, closing the door softly behind him.

I'm going to try and escape tomorrow.