Where Am I?

I woke up in a car. Probably the one I saw outside before I blacked out. Oh yeah, that's right. I almost forgot.

My eyes slowly focused and I saw another guy staring at me. My head was in his lap while my feet were in someone else's lap. Pj was driving and another man was in the passenger seat.

Oh. My. God.

It's the Fantastic Foursome.

To be honest I thought they died or something from all of the inactivity.  I was laying on Dan's lap and my feet were on Phil's. Chris was in the passenger seat.

I was about to say something when Dan's hand went over my mouth making it in possible for me to make any sound other than a soft hum.

"Shhhh, no need to talk" Dan said softly, which I appreciated because I had a massive headache, "we'll do the talking"

"So, Aubrey. Do you have any idea why you are here with us right now?" Pj asked me.

Dan's hand was still on my mouth so when he looked over at me I shook my head no.

"Okay, play dumb then" he replied.

What the hell!? I don't know shit! They must have the wrong person!

Dan lifted me up slowly and I took my legs off of phil so I was sitting in the middle seat. Dan was on my left and phil on my right.

"I seriously don't know anything" I told them.

"The mail you guys are getting says differently" Pj replied holding up a folder of papers.

"I don't look at the mail, my parents do and they aren't home most of the time" I explained.

All he did was shake his head and we drove for an hour.  I was suprised that they were letting me see where we were going.

We got there and Dan dragged me to the doors and unlocked it. He took me down to the basement that they had and threw me down the stairs.  It hurt really bad but what they were going to do might be much worse.

What could there possibly be on those papers?