A New Room And An Infection

I spent a few days in the room, occasionally seeing the guys so they could give me food. Everyday I was terrified that I would be brought to see Pj again. I promised myself that the first chance I got I was going to escape. But I need to make sure that it wasn't when they were around, so that none of them will get blamed and hurt like I was.

I think it had been a week when Pj was the one to come downstairs. He stood at the door and just stared at me. His face was blank and scary. I stared back until he finally said something.

"Come with me" he opened the door and moved to the side so I could walk next to him.

I got up and walked out the door. He grabbed my arm so I couldn't get away and we walked up the stairs. Instead of going to his office, he brought me to a room that was next to Chris ' s room. He let go of me and I turned around to face him.

"This is your room now" he said "you haven't tried to escape or kill any of us so I figured you deserved it"

Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, and since there are security cameras in the building, you can get up and use the bathroom or kitchen whenever you like." He told me.

"Thank you" I didn't say it too happy because I still knew it was him that ruined my life.

He left the room and I was alone. I looked at all of the things and it was almost perfect. I had a piano like before and there was a wardrobe filled with similar clothes I had originally. There was even a tv with an xbox! I mean, there obviously wasn't any Internet but that's okay because I was able to play minecraft and gta V.

The bed was in a pattern like Dan and Phil's old duvets except it was black white and gold. I went up to the bookshelf in the corner of the room and saw that there were tons of animes tv shows and movies.

The only thing missing was my parents. They were probably back from work by now and freaking out that I was gone. Well, my dad anyways. It always seemed like my mum didn't care.

I sat on my new bed and took a deep breath. I was hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

Opening the door, I saw that no one was in the hallway so I went through it and down the stairs. I cut all the way across the warehouse and managed to find the kitchen.

I looked through the kitchen and found some cashews. I made my way back to my room and closed the door behind me. There wasn't a lock on the door but I guess that was okay.

I then spent the next few hours playing video games and eating the cashews.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I told them.

The door opened to reveal Phil.

"Hey, how're you doing" he asked kindly and sat next to me on the bed.

"I'm doing alright, just playing some video games and eating cashews" I said with a smile.

He laughed slightly and looked at me.

"I'm there anything you need? Well, materialistic things?"

"Um, well. There is one thing but I don't think Pj would approve."

"What is it?"

"Camera equipment for a YouTube channel. But I don't think he would let me."

"Hm, well, maybe. If he was the one to look at it when you were done and upload it."

"Could you ask him for me please?"

"Sure thing" he smiled.

I smiled back and I asked him if he wanted to play with me but he said that the video game wasn't really his style of game.

He left and I was alone again.

But then my arm started hurting really bad from where I had been cut or scratched or something and where I was stapled.

I put my controller down and took off the bandages to reveal my wounds. It looked really bad. I got up and went next door to Chris. I knocked on the door and he said to come in.

"Chris, I need your help, my arm looks really bad" I said walking over to him and showing my arm.

"Shit, yeah that looks infected. Come with me, I'll help you clean it up" I followed him to a small room that had a ton of medical supplies and weapons.

He got out some of the alcohol and some more bandages.

"This is probably going to hurt" he said while putting the alcohol on a white cloth.

He dabbed it into my wound and I winced in pain. He kept doing it until he got all of my cuts covered in that stuff.

"How do I keep it from getting infected again?" I asked while he was putting on the bandages.

"I don't really know. How did you get this cut anyways?"

"I don't know, it was just there when I got here"

He nodded his head and I went back to my room after thanking him. I fell asleep.