But She's Too Young!

Phil's POV

I was very unhappy about this. I don't know why we do this, but it's almost like I'm on autopilot from doing this so many times.

We were in the car and I could tell that Dan was depressed. I guess I kind of am too, but I don't want to admit it. I want to go back to making videos and making people happy instead of hurting them. I would say something, but I'd be punished by Pj for it. He's the leader of the whole group.

We made it to the warehouse and went inside to see Chris and Pj already sitting down at the table. Dan and I walked over to them and sat down as well.

"Sorry we're late" Dan said.

"Try not to be next time" Pj said.

Oh god, there's going to be a next time.

"So there is a girl and she just moved to London. Her name is Aubrey and she is fifteen years old" Pj said looking at a folder of papers.

"Wait, did you just say she is fifteen?" Chris said.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

I could tell that there was going to be a fight. They fight all the time. By the red ring on his neck, I think pj choked Chris before coming here today.

"Yes, there is. We can't keep doing this to people, it's wrong, and it's especially wrong for us to do it to a girl who is only fifteen. That is way to young!" Chris said to pj.

Pj was very mad and I saw his fist curl up tightly under the table.

"You better shut your mouth right now, or you'll regret it" Pj said through his teeth.

"No, I-" Chris said before he was inturupted by Dan.

"Chris." He said flatly, "just listen to him. Don't make this harder than it has to be"

"Fine"

For the next hour we discussed what we were going to do and it was decided.

We were doing it tonight.