Don't Touch Me

Dan came downstairs later on and brought me some bandages and food. The bandage made it feel much better. The food was mac n cheese but I don't like cheese. It was better than nothing though.

"I'm really sorry thins is happening to you. I honestly believe that you're telling the truth. I would help you out of here but if the plan didn't work I'd be ripped to shreds by Pj" he was even awkward with his hostages.

"Why do you do this? Why don't you just go back to making videos? I miss them."

"You watch my videos?"

"Yeah, I guess it's not everyday you kidnap a fan, huh?" I smiled a little bit it quickly went away.

"Are you sure you don't know anything about the mail?" He asked me.

"Yes" I said to him with a confident stare.

He nodded understandingly and left the room, taking my plate with him.

I went though the whole day imagining different scenarios to escape or get back at pj but they all didn't seem practical.

I finally realized that there was a clock above the door and saw that it was about 7 pm. I'm suprised that they haven't come to me at all to ask questions yet.

My parents had just left the day of me being kidnapped so it would be a while until anyone noticed I was gone because I don't really have any friends and it was summer break.

At ten o'clock Phil came down. It was time to see Pj again. Before he opened the door, we talked.

"What do I say for him not to hurt me? I tried the truth but look where that got me" I said holding up my hand showing my bandaged hand.

"I'm not really sure, I haven't looked at the papers. And knowing Pj, he's honestly probably going to hurt you no matter what you say. Just be careful because the last girl we questioned was sexually abused by him" he said, obviously worried about me.

This was bsolutely terrifying. I'm a virgin, I don't need to have my purity or whatever taken by a crazy psychotic kidnapper. Phil noticed that what he said scared me so he opened the door and gave me a hug. I hugged back but it was time to go now.

He lead me back to the room and I sat down in the same spot as before.

"I'm guessing you still 'don't know'?" Pj asked putting quotes in the air with his fingers.

"I'm not lying when I say I don't know" I said trying not to show that I was scared.

"Boys, leave the room." Pj told them.

"No, don't go, please" I said to them, tears prickling at my eyes.

They looked at me with a look like they felt absolutely terrible.  They wanted to stay but they were too afraid of getting hurt by Pj.

They left the room and Pj got up and locked the door. He walked towards me but I got up from the chair and slowly walked backwards as he came towards me.

"You know, you really are one beautiful girl. Do you have a boyfriend?" He said.

I backed into the wall and he was very close now. I could feel his breath on my face.

I shook my head no.

"We should change that, yeah?" He touched my cheek gently with his fingers.

I pulled my head away but he held onto my jaw very tightly and brought my eyes back to his. He leaned in and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. I tried pulling away, but like before, he was too strong for me.

He took off my shirt while I was kicking and screaming for him to stop because I knew exactly what was going to happen to me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him.

We both knew that wasn't going to happen.