intro.

6 Years ago...

"Hey Calvin." "Yea." "We should go to this concert." It was to see the band Crown The Empire. I wasn't a fan of there music but in order to keep my best friend happy I went with him. "Sure." "Really!"

I nod. "Your the best!" *sigh* anyway.. It was getting late. "Hey I'll catch ya later Austin." "Bye Calvin." I walk to my house. I of course am alone like 99% of the time. I grab some food from the kitchen and head to my room. "Well at least the concert isn't far away." I decided to check my phone. New message from Austin.

Austin: Hey

Me: Hey

Austin: Yo I got the day for the concert.

Me: really when?

Austin: Tomorrow.

Me: Are you kidding?!

Austin: NOPE! NOW GET SLEEP!

Me: But I don't wanna..

Austin: Do it for your best friend pls

Me: Ugh fine

Its always Austin. Oh well I might as well get sleep. I grab my blankets and sleep.

*Next day*

"Austin I'm here." "Hey Calvin." He was wearing his Crown the empire shirt what a emo fag. I mean we where technically 13 at the time. But seriously. I don't really like music. There was a fuck ton of people. Like seriously. I don't know any of these songs all I see is Austin singing really loud. I get really annoyed and look at the band.

I see that there was some purple thing surrounding them. I blink for a second. One of the singers was gone. I already knew something was wrong. "Austin let's leave." He didn't hear. "AUSTIN LETS LEAVE!" Nothing still.. I screamed in his ear nothing its like he was in a trance. One by one the band disappeared.

Some of the audience started disappearing and no one paniced. I was freaking out. "AUSTIN!" still nothing. Most of the audience was gone at this time. The 'purple mist took the people around us. Then the worst happens. It tries to take Austin. "NO LET GO OF MY BEST FRIEND!" he seemed to snap out of it when the 'purple mist almost got him. "CALVIN!" "AUSTIN!" It got him. "NO! AUSTIN!"

I started crying I was genuinely fucking terrified. Mt best friend gone. Fucking purple smoke took it. And I was alone. I closed my eyes hoped for the worse. Nothing.. And I was the only survivor. How will I find him.

Crown the empire concert massive disappearance only survivor local 13 year old boy.