Chapter 22 | Blackout

I shudder as Dan pulls my top excruciatingly slowly over my head. His eyes rake down my body and lick his lips.

"Dan, please." I whimper, to which I receive a lopsided smirk.

"You really want to beg?" He coos softly. "Because I don't know, maybe I should go extra slowly."

He rubs his hand over my clothed crotch, and I squeeze my legs together to help the need.

"No, no. Please." I beg, and he smiles.

"That's what I need, princess." Dan leans over and undoes my bra with one hand, latching his mouth onto one breast while palming the other.

"Move down, fúck." I pant, and Dan obliges.

"Anything for you, my queen." He shuffles down and unbuckles my jeans, shimmying them down my legs. He bites his lip at the sight of my bright red thong. "This is amazing."

I give him a small smile. "It's for you."

He moans in response, shedding me of the dainty lingerie and kissing me on the inside of my thighs. I gasp as his mouth suddenly latches onto my clit, sucking strongly. I buck my hips at the sudden contact, and he uses his hands to hold my body down. He uses his two fingers as penetration, curling them inside my body to touch that special spot.

I grab a pillow and moan his name into it as he continues his actions. I can feel the amazing feeling building up in my stomach again and I give no warning. I cry out into the pillow and clench around him, my back arching and heart rate skyrocketing. As I come down, I feel Dan's hands gently tugging away the pillow.

I look up at him smiling down at me, his dimples accentuating his endearing face. I feel like such a terrible person, knowing that I entered this relationship for all the wrong reasons. I never thought I'd love him; he managed to take me by surprise.

"I love you." He says, kissing me. I melt into it; our makeout session taking over all my senses. By the time we pull away, I completely lose track of time.

"Dan, there's an hour until the party." I laugh. He moans and tackles me back down, pinning me to the bed.

"You can't move, therefore we can't go." He says into my hair, and I pat him on the back.

"Okay, babe. That's enough." I laugh and he releases his hold on me, rolling onto his back. We both manage to change and get ready within the hour, scrambling outside just as the party is due to start.

"We'll be a bit late, but who cares." I state. "You'll just have to gun it."

"Gun it?" Dan raises an eyebrow. "Lola, I'm not driving home drunk."

I swear. I completely forgot. We end up walking to the end of the street and getting the bus, which means we arrive at the party half an hour late. It seems to be in full swing as we walk up the stairs and open the door. Mario stumbles into the foyer, his hair disheveled. He hands me a small bottle of vodka and a juice box.

"Join the celebrations!" He puts an arm around my shoulders and I look back at Dan as we walk down the hallway. He follows somberly, eyeing me the whole way. We go out into the backyard, passing drunk teenagers and arriving at a small firepit in the corner of the yard.

"Haha, I get it." I smile as I see the familar gang. "Like the bonfire."

Josie grins up at me. "I thought you'd get a kick out of it."

"Yeah, just fúcking hilarious." Dan rolls his eyes and I elbow him in the side. Mario walks around the fire and sits opposite us, next to Josie. As we sit on a long bench, I look around the circle. To my left sits Jess and Phil, and right next to me on the other side is Charlie and Nikki. I huff. Of course he sits at an uncomfortably close distance to me.