Abandoned Mate

Hi. Well my name is Sabine and I am going to be writing a book for you guys. And I promise this will be original.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ashley, get the hell out" I heard my mom yell. It was 6:00 in the morning and school was 15 minuteas away. I was sure as hell that I was going to be late. And frankly, that didn't pursuade me t o get ready faster. I mean what's the point of going somewhere where I was made fun of and pushed around right?

My brother passed by my door stared at me and said "It's not like you're getting any prettier. You're ugly and no guy will ever want you". I swallowed hard because I knew that was the cold hard truth.

I arrived downstairs 2 minutes later to find my brother backing out the driveway with a smirk on his face. I ran after him for 2 blocks but then lost breath. The school was 30 minutes away and there was no way I was going to make it on foot. So I decided to skip.

My mom don't work and if she find out I was skipping she'd kill me. My family don't like me very much. I get insulted and pushed around. Everytime I make a mistake, unlike other famillies, I don't get grounded, I get cut.

My mom had to make some pretty wack excuse at school as to why I had weird bruise marks all over my neck. So that or my mom force me to wear turtle necks all the time. I swear one day she's going to forget about the whole jail deal and just cut my neck. That still would be better than living with her.

I couldn't think of anywhere to go, so I went to the moonlight cafe. My crush works there so I'm seen there often. His name is Oscar. Oscar graduated last year from our school and he was my only friend. Even though I was a freshmen, while other seniors called me "freshy" and made fun of me, oscar was my friend and he never hid it.

I walked in "Hey Oscar" I yelled while Oscar was serving a guy. "Hey Ashley" he called back. He left the guy he was serving and walked up to me. He hugged me and I felt tears coming but I forced them back.

Oscar was the only person I talked to so he knew me well. "What's wrong" he said the way only he could with so much sincerity. I don't know but he always know the way to get the information out he me. He pulled back and hold me in his arms. He looks at me with those deep blue eyes. I couldn't help but spill everything out to him because he showed me, that I could trust him.