Chapter 5 - Messed Up Meetings

The two Hozuki's appeared on the outside edge of Ame, Ketsueki landing straight on his feet and Akai stumbling forward and falling down on her face. Her father gave a small laugh before shaking his head.

"Get up Akai. We need to find that son of a b*tch." Her father said, extending his hand to Akai, which she took to pull herself up.

"Dad, he might not even be here!" She said, shaking her head slightly.

"Doesn't mean we can't look!" The older male said as he began to drag his daughter into Ame, glancing around at everyone that he passed, waiting to see a large blue man with a sword over his back.

They walked until they were in the middle of Ame, and Akai sorta felt like maybe she had a chance of her father not killing her uncle today, and that made her grin a little.

Until she heard someone yelling a couple blocks away.

"OF ALL THE PEOPLE WE LIVE WITH, I GET STUCK WITH THE F*CKING FISH!" The voice yelled, and that was enough to make Ketsueki zoom in that direction, dragging Akai with him.

"I am not a fish, I am a shark." An all too familiar voice said, and Akai sighed heavily as her father let go of her hand and stormed over to Kisame. The Hozuki, who was significantly shorter than the Hoskigaki, pulled his fist back and swung at Kisame. The large shark fell back slightly, tumbling over the ground from the unexpected punch.

"OI! What the f*ck?!" A white haired man said, but Ketsueki merely glared at him before moving on. Hidan gave a glare at the Hozuki before walking towards him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey, what the f*ck?! Who the f*ck are you?" Hidan said, but Ketsueki's body liquefied under his touch and fell to the ground with ease. Hidan's eyes widened as he watched the puddle of water quickly move towards Kisame.

Ketsueki regained his human shape in front of Kisame, who stared up at the Hozuki with scared eyes. The other man's eyes stared down into his own, and if looks could kill, Kisame would have been dead ten times or more.

"How DARE you?" Ketsueki spat out as he put his foot on Kisame's chest, using one of the Hozuki bloodlines to make the leg larger, and stronger so it would give more harm to Kisame.

"How dare you make a promise to MY wife, that you will always protect her daughter, and break it?" The Hozuki said, pushing his foot down harder on the man's chest. "How DARE you make a promise to ME, to protect my family should something ever happen to me, and break it?!"

"Ketsueki... let me explain." Kisame gasped out slightly, and Ketsueki pulled his foot up only slightly.

"You don't deserve to get to explain yourself."

"WHO THE F*CK IS THIS?!" Hidan screamed at Kisame, who sighed under Ketsueki's foot.

"He's my brother in law."

"You're married?!"

"No, you idiot!" Ketsueki stepped in. "This monster was my wife's brother. He doesn't have a wife, because who could love a monster like him?" He said as he pushed his foot down harder of Kisame's chest, and Kisame did not fight back.

"I come back to Kiri, after learning that my daughter had died to find out that she's not actually dead, but has been stealing and having no where to sleep for years! I come back to learn that my nephews are gone! One is DEAD, and the other was kidnapped and my daughter blamed herself because she wasn't strong enough to protect her cousin."

Akai walked closer to the scene, standing close to Hidan. The white-haired man looked down at the blue haired girl, and his eyes widened slightly.