27

{3 MONTHS LATER}

   Life has been one freaking roller coaster for me. With love of course. I'd never thought that I, Damien Carter, will fall in love, especially at an early age. I went from being a player, to being one of the most faithful guys out there. Just for my sweet, Alex Carmichael.

   Fucking different girls each and every time was amazing, but making love to the girl you love is even better. Been fucking since I was 16 and now I'm 23 and taken. Now, isn't that a bitch. I once said that I'd NEVER fall in love or give my heart to a woman, but like this white kid once said on a song, Never Say Never.

   My father was going through it, now it's my turn. Even though, Darius doesn't want to believe it, it'll soon happen to him. Time will tell when. Right now, he's just living what I used to do.

   "Whatcha thinking about over there son?" My dad asks while his arm around my mom. I guess that night he did give her that Carter d*ck that made her run back into his arms.

   My sister straightened up her act and is starting to focus more on her books. Eli and Karen is one step closer to their marriage.

   Everyone from tons of family members to friends are in the park surrounding me, waiting for the answer. "Well, " I said leaning forward, removing my hands from around Alex. "How in the world did you," I look at Alex. "Get me to become faithful?"

   "I ask that all the time." My uncle says, looking at his wife.

   "Same here," All of the Carter men that are in a relationship speaks, including Eli.

   "I mean, it's like you just popped up out of nowhere and took my heart away." I finish.

   Alex giggles and kisses my nose. "You walked up to me first, remember?"

   Just when I was about to protest, I look at Eli which looked the other way and starts to whistle. "Eli.... you know something I don't know."

   "You know." Eli says. "A wise man always told me to just shut up and eat my chicken." He looks down at the plate of BBQ wings in front of him and starts eating them, completely ignoring my question. Karen and I will get the answer out of him soon. We'll just let it slide....For now.

   "Plus." One of my uncles' wife speaks. "If you guys didn't meet us, you guys would've still been f*cking many other women."

   All of us guys look at each other and starts to laugh. "Yeah, as if that's a bad thing." One says. Now watch, in a few seconds, this thing will turn into war. Females and against males. It's a Carter tradition.

   "And we would've been with other guys." My mom says, causing us to stop our laughing.

   "All right, and I would've knocked his ass out." My dad speaks and I agree looking at Alex. "You heard that." I add.

   "What makes you guys think that you would've knocked them out?" Darius' mom asks.

   "Because we're the Carters' that's why." His dad answers along with his brothers. The original Carter boys. The ones that started this whole Carter tradition. What they don't  know is that their tradition is coming to an end. There's only 7 out of twelve Carter boys left for this whole thing and I'm pretty sure that they will soon find love.

   I, for sure don't want my future son to grow up the way I did when it came to having sex with multiple girls. Hell, I have a good career, but I want him to just.... I can't even finish what I have to say. He might continue the tradition. Depends how I'm feeling and how Alex will take it.

   I look over at Darius who is the one out of the three Carter boys right now that's not trying to flirt with some female right now. "What?" He asks, taking a sip of his drink.