7

I've been here for half of my day doing nothing. Just flipping channels and finding sponsors talking about their predictions for the upcoming season.

"I don't know, man," A guys starts off, "Damien and Eli are starting. The team might win another championship. Their defense and offense are pretty good." One said.

"I have to agree with you but their competition this upcoming season has to be the Eagles."

Yeah right. The Bills are more of a competition than the Eagles, and the Bills suck; but I'm not going to doubt them. Who knows what may happen this season. All I know is that we're making it to the playoffs. That's for sure.

"I disagree. If the eagles work on their offense, then they might have a chance; but right now they're not the best so far."

Agree. Playing with them last time was the easiest game I've played because it was so easy to score a touchdown. I just had to run right through them. Heck, it would've been easy for Alex to score.

I look at my watch. 5:45 p.m. I turn off my TV and get up. I grab my keys and make my way out. Time to visit Alex. It's been a while since I've saw her. Heck, its probably been 6 days.

It's almost a month and I still haven't smash yet. This is probably the longest I had to wait. Maybe Eli is right. She might not be the type of girl. I'll have to break it from her. If she was, I would've received it by now.

I haven't been clubbing  since I've meet her. I've been visiting her at her job and have been bringing her over to my place.

Curse Eli, for ruining that moment. I was so close. Speaking of Eli, I hope everything is ok between him and his girl. Knowing him, he's probably getting some right now.

I really don't know how he'll be able to stay with the same girl all his life and have sex with just her. The same girl, when they're girls out there spreading their legs more than people buying from McDonalds dollar menu.

I walk towards the restaurant and find Alex on her phone with her back facing me. I should walk up to her, cover her eyes, change the tone of my voice, and ask her several questions, but this phone call seems very important. I know I shouldn't be listening but I couldn't help it. And don't act like when someone is near you on the phone, you wouldn't listen too.

She is holding a paper in her hand. Not sure what the whole thing says, but I can read the $3000 due on the 23rd.... And it's the 16th.

"Why in the hell is it so much?" Alex asks through the phone.

"I know, but do you think I'll have the money by then. I mean I'm working extra hours just to pay this off. I'm even using the money I saved up for my dance studio, just to stay in the crappy place." She berates.

Crappy place? That hotel is extravagant. I've slept there plenty time before and their service is amazing. She must not know the meaning of a "crappy place."

"Oh my God." She says in frustration. What's going on? Why is she in such a bad mood? "You know what just take it. Take it. It has no food, it sucks, and I sleep on the floor anyways. I'd rather sleep in the streets than there." She hangs up the phone.

Streets? Than at that hotel? No, this can't be right. "Alex?" I say. I know that startled her because she jumps. When she faces me, her eyes widen.

"Damien... Wha.. What're you doing here?" She stutters and crumbles up the paper.

"What was that phone call all about?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just drop it." She starts to walk pass me, but I grab her arm. She's so fragile. Seems like she hasn't eaten in a while, or probably hasn't eat well enough.