9

It's been a month since I've known Alex. It's been two weeks since she has been sleeping in my house; which I still haven't gotten any yet. It's really hard. Her walking around the house half naked with me around is difficult for me to take in and refrain my erection. A guy can only take so much. I'm in need for sex and since she's living here, I can't bring any girls around here to smash.

I don't want her to think any different of me. You may consider me as a player, but I'm more of a ladies man. I know what ladies want. I'm a charmer. Girls love me and I love them. You may think it's the same thing, but it's not.... On some levels.

Anyways, the two weeks has been ok. I've gotten to know her and her personality more. She loves to dance, knows how to cook very good. This is the longest I haven't been to a restaurant to eat since I've left my mom's house. She cleans even though I don't want her to. We go out to places; like for ice cream, to the movies, and plenty more. She thanks me every night for allowing her to stay with me.

"Hey, I would like to take you somewhere in about two hours." She says while washing the dishes, and I'm drying as she hands them to me.

"Where?" I ask smiling.

"It's a surprise." She smiles back.

"I'm not a fan of surprises."

"Well tonight you'll have to be." She's good. I wonder what it is. I hope it's some pussy. I'm in need of that right now. Have been for two weeks, after seeing her in those nice booty shorts of hers.

--

After we got done washing the dishes, we walked to the couch and sat down. "When is Eli and Karen's wedding?" She asks.

"Not anytime soon. Why?"

"Well I've never been to a wedding and I..."

"Would like to go?" I finish her sentence.

"Yes." She smiles wide. "I think they're so beautiful and romantic. Hopefully, that happens to me one day. Walking down the aisle to my future husband and saying our vows."

Ok, what's with people and marriage? "That is romantic. " I scratch. "But you still haven't told what you have plan for tonight."

She pokes my cheeks. "Go get ready and you'll see. This time I drive." She gets up and run.

"Drive what? A scooter? Not any of my babies." I follow her up the stairs and into my room. She shouts.

"Yes one of your babies." She's crazy. Utterly crazy; driving one of my cars. Where do they do that at? Not at Carter's house.

--

It's been 20 minutes and Alex finally reached downstairs. She was wearing a long dress, not one of those fancy dresses, but a nice maxi dress, pretty tight around the chest area and sandals. Can't really make it out because the dress it covering it. She has on big hoop earrings, her hair nicely brushed and eye liner and lip gloss. She looks beautiful, even in casual clothing. As for me, I'm just wearing some jeans, a shirt with writing on it, which matches the boots. We both look nice, but damn that dress on her.

"Keys." She lays out her hand.

"You already have the key to the house." I look down at her hand.

"You know what I mean." She brings her hand closer to mine. "Car keys."

"Why can't I drive?" I ask. I refuse to let her drive my car.

"Because it's a surprise and I'm supposed to be the one driving."

I look at her for a good amount of seconds. She can't be serious.

--

"Red light means stop." I said, while holding on to my seatbelt as tight as I can. "Stay as far as possible from that car. I don't want a dent on my baby Clarissa." I said looking at her as she drives. "How far is this place?" I ask.

"Will you relax? I know how to drive and I know where I'm going." She giggles.

We reach into a park, where the sun is about to set. "Slowly." I say as she tries to parallel park. "Move back a little." I instruct while looking back. "Stop."

We get out of the car and I bring my hand to my heart. "Nice driving." I chuckle and walk up to her. She hits me playfully.

"Yeah right."

We both laugh. She grabs my hand and we start walking along the sidewalk. Her hand in mine. Her hands a pretty small compared to mine, but I kind of like it. "We're almost there." She says.

I only smile. I didn't want this to end. She brings me behind a tree, where lies a blanket on the floor and a picnic basket. "Awe, you didn't have to do this." I said.

"I know, but it's part of my thank you for letting me stay with you. I know I tell you that everyday, but this time I felt that I should show you." She smiles as she sits across from me.

"How'd you do this? You were home all day."

"I asked one of your guards. We've been planning this for a while." She starts unloading the basket. "I made this for you." She hands me a bowl of food. I open it up and it was one of my favorite dishes my mom would always cook for me. "I also brought cake." She pulls out this small round chocolate cake.

"How do you like it." She says smiling. "Oh, I almost forgot." She pulls a rose out of the basket and puts it in the middle of the blanket.

I love everything she has done. No one has done this for me before. It feels kind of weird though. One: I never really go out on dates and two: it's supposed to be the guy doing this and having her do this kind of makes me feel bad.

"Sorry if it's not romantic." She says shoving her hand in between her legs.

"No, I like it." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes." I smile. "A lot." I really do.

"Good. Now let's grub."

--

After eating, we talk for a while. Saying jokes, making each other laugh. It's a good night. The stars are now shinning, which makes the night even better and more romantic.

She moved closer to me and grabbed the cake and starts to feed me piece by piece. I took some of the icing and put it on her nose.

"You're really mean." She teases and does the same to me. This time I took some icing into my index finger and tell her to open up. She's hesitating, but she still did it anyways. She licks it off my finger.

"You're still mean." She takes some more icing and this time puts it on my lip and that's when I tackle her to the ground. Part of my body on hers. She's laughing. "That's what you get." She says.

"Oh really?" I tickle her. Then stop. "You have to take this off my lips. I'm not licking it off." I say, tying to sound serious.

"I don't have to." She says back.

"Oh yes you do." I tickle her and that's when she gave in. Her lips touched mine. She wraps her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her.

Damn, I wasn't expecting that. I was actually expecting those small, soft hands of hers rubbing against my lips slowly, taking it off, but this is much better. Her lips felt better on my lips than on my cheeks. She was a good kisser. I swear I saw sparks flying somewhere. Couldn't have been the stars.

I didn't want this to end, but sadly it did. She pulled away with her hands still wrapped around my neck. She bites her bottom lip while I look into her eyes.

"See, it's now off." She takes her thumb and rubs it against my lips. I smile then touch my lips, making sure it's all off because it it wasn't she was going to have to kiss me again. This time longer.

I kiss her nose. "Now it's all off." I smile and I push her hair out of her face and lay next to her. For the rest of the night we just watch the stars and kept having small convos.

----