18

"Damien!" Alex moans out loud.

"Shhh!" I stop moving my fingers inside of her. "We're going to get caught if you keep screaming."

"I'm sorry but.." She moans again as I continue to move my fingers. I kiss her passionately and deeply to prevent her from moaning any louder. She kisses back and from time to time, she moans in my mouth, but she mostly lets it out by digging her fingernails into my forearm.

She's going crazy over two fingers inside of her. I can only imagine how she'll act when I eat her out. We were just laying down on her bed, under the sheets talking. I was rubbing on her in many ways, that created this whole thing. I would love to do more, but not here.

I have to maintain myself. This is the first sexual activity I've done in a while. I'm proud of myself. For a guy who likes fucking, I sure know how to handle myself. Well, just for Alex.

**

"That feels good." I groan. I haven't got a massage in a while and the one Alex is giving me is the best.

"I'm glad you like it." She says while adjusting herself. Her bare private womanhood, on my back. Keep calm Damien. Keep calm. She gets out in a couple of days.

"I have a huge surprise for you once you get out."

"Damien, you know I hate surprises." She stops for a second, then continues again.

"I know, but you'll love this one. Trust me."

"Can you give me a hint?" She asks, excitedly.

"Ok, it has to do with you." I laugh. She should've been more specific.

She laughs. "I know it involves me, but give me another one."

"Ok.... us!" I say. "That's all the hints you're receiving, you better try to figure it out."

**

I'm mad now. My mom called me saying that Jessica got arrested for underage drinking with her so-called boyfriend, I still didn't meet yet and the other bad thing is that they were driving. She's lucky she didn't do any harm to herself or someone else.

"Thank you officer," I said. I don't have a problem with being stingy with money, but if I have to use it to bail someone out over some stupid shit, I'll get mad.

I'm sitting on a chair next to my mom, waiting for the officers to bring them out. My feet are shaking. I know my sister will NEVER  do something like that. I bet it's that no-good boyfriend of hers influencing her to do the stupidest shit. A few minutes later, the officer walks out with them and takes off the handcuffs. I automatically got up and ran after the boy. He did the smart thing in running behind a cop because I was going to kill his ass.

"Jessica baby? Are you okay?" My mom runs up to her and hugs her. She's only acting like that because there are people around, but if there wasn't, Jessica would've been getting the biggest ass-whooping of her life.

My mom doesn't like whooping her kids, but when you test her or get into something like Jessica is in, you better expect her to come after your ass.

See, I'm not going to be all nice like my mom is. I'll deal with Jessica later. It's the boy I want right now. "How old is he?" I ask Jessica while keeping my eye on him.

"Same age as your sister." My mom answers.

"Is that what they told you?" I asked.

My mom nods then look at Jessica.

"How old is he?" I ask again, this time looking at Jessica.

Jessica looks down. "20."

"Oh hell no." My mom grabs a good amount of skin and drags her outside. "A 16-year-old dating a 20-year-old. You're one crazy mother.." She doesn't finish. There she goes.

I look at the guy again and the police block me from his path. "You know we can get him arrested for dating a minor." He speaks. "We just need your mom's permission."

I nod. "I'll go see what she'll do." I start to walk away and enter the car. My mom and Jessica are sitting in the back. My mom is yapping in Jessica's ears.

"First your ass wants to go out of the way and date a 20-year-old, next you went and got arrested for drinking and driving." She hits the back of her head. "I knew I raised you better than that."

I would usually help my sister out, but not in this case. "Mom, I have some news." I look at her through the review mirror.

"Not now Damien." She berates.

**

I stay downstairs, eating some of my mom's food, while my mom and Jessica are upstairs handling some business. I can hear Jessica wailing down here. She and I both knew that this wasn't going to be pretty.

"Damn this is good," I add more sauce to my pasta.

This is one reason why I need a girl. I can't cook. I constantly keep coming to my mom's house to get some food, or I just keep going to a restaurant and sometimes, Eli's house. I need a girl to cook for me and Alex is really good at that. She can cook a lot of things and she's like the only person who can cook one of my favorite dishes right. Well........ After my mom of course.

"Now what was that you wanted to tell me?" My mom asks while walking downstairs.

"This is delicious," I said, adding some more in my mouth.

"Now I know this isn't what you had to tell me." She sits across from me.

"Well." I swallow. "I've been thinking about marrying Alex for a while now."

She gasps and her eyes widen. "Did you buy a ring yet? Let me see." She exclaims.

"Not yet mom. I want her to get out of rehab first and for us to get everything settled. I also want to wait till Eli and Karen are done with their wedding."

"You know I like her and all, but don't you think that it's too soon?" She asks.

"That's what I have been skeptical about. I don't want to rush into things. We aren't even together for a year yet."

She nods. "Just follow your heart baby." She takes my fork and gets some of my food. " and what's this I'm hearing about rehab?" She asks.

"Long story."

She looks at her watch. "I have time."

Oh noo. Now I might be next to get a whooping! HA.

---

A/N: SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END :|

& Damien already thinking about marriage...?! What do you guys think about that?