Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 4

I scowl down at the poorly drawn map, practically glowering. Stupid Seth and his stupid bratty niece with her stupid adorable puppy. Stupid fussy maid and her horrible drawn map.

Recap:

I had just came back into the mansion and was idling around the halls not knowing what to do, until a maid with a frustrated look passed by. After she passed by me she immediately stopped and turned back around and walked towards me.

"Hey quit idling in the halls and get to work!" she demanded with a slight french accent. "You know what? Here find that brat's german shephard." she said handing me the map that was in her hand and quickly stalked off. She turned around her face lighting up like she had just remembered something important. "Oh yeah the german shephard is very large for a pup," with that she was out of sight.

Recap over.

I blew my bangs out of my face and walked around everywhere just looking around the grand mansion. Without knowing I had accidentally stumbled into a man slightly older than me.

He looked around 19 or so with blonde locks framing his god-like face, lips that looked irresistably yummy, glimmering icy blue eyes, a nice slightly buff body and around "6'0". His eyes were shimmering with unshed tears.

"Is something wrong?" I ask. He shook his head and looks down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." he apologized his eyes downcast.

As he walked away I grabbed his arm halting him.

"Why are you so sad?" I ask him noticing the tears threatening to form.

"Ah, no it's nothing." he sniffled.

"It surely is something if you were crying over it," I pointed out.

He brought his hand to his face to wipe off any lingering tears.

"C'mon, let's go to my room and talk it out. It helps telling others about your problems," I said grabbing his arm leading him to my room.

"Why are you being so kind to me? I don't even know you." He asked looking up at me with puffy red eyes.

"I just can't let someone be troubled and leave them alone, I hate misery and pain, so I don't want others to go through it alone, and I want to at least help them." I truthfully explained.

"Oh, now for my story. The reason as to why I was crying is because my girlfriend, she-she was cheating on me, not with any guy, but with my best friend," he started his bottom lip quivering, his eyes shining with held back tears.

"Oh," I said and gave him a sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "No it's my fault I even decided to go out with her. Anyways I was entering the room, she was in his lap she turned around to look at me, once she saw that it was me, her lips curved into a devilish smirk and she kissed him. My heart shattered into a million pieces. We have been dating for a year and a half." he finished, tears now rolling off his face.

"How about this we make a deal, we become a fake couple and make her regret her decision? I know we haven't known each other much, but I have this strong wanting of making her jealous. If you agree with this then you'll have to make me forget about my former boyfriend," I said.

"I-I don't know I mean we just met minutes ago and now you want to help me get my girlfriend back, it's a little strange but, I'll do it. Wait what's your name though?"

"Kristi, what's yours?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

"Nice to meet you Kristi, my name is Lucifer."

"Now, who's that friend of yours?"

"Seth."

Crap, it's my new master! This is going to be quite a challenge, him and his godly looks.