Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 2

The door slammed open, loud footsteps stomped over to the bed, and kicked my ass. Glaring, I sat up and turned to the rude intruder.

"What!?" I snapped, obviously not wanting to be disturbed.

"Quit moping and get dressed." The girl demanded and I made no movement to get up. Sighing, she dragged me off the bed and stripped me down.

"Eww, you need a bath," she said her nose wrinkling and shoved me to the bathroom, and I stepped into the bathtub as she turned the tap on, I didn't care about her seeing me naked, I didn't care about anything at all.

"Do I need to help you with this too?!" she asked exasperated and I shook my head and bathed in peace. The girl came back holding clothes and a towel, I took the towel and dried myself off and took the clothing and slipped it on, it was a little gown made out of satin.

She looked me up and down, inspecting my condition and once again dragged me away, into a large kitchen. She forced me into a seat, and cooked up spaghetti. I looked out into a nearby window, it was dark and the full moon was out, I gazed at it remembering Daniel, we would be in each other’s arm looking at the beautiful moon, and tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's alright. Seth is a good master, and I know how it's like to be separated from your beloved," the girl said taking on a soft tone when she brought the plate over to me. I finally actually looked at her, she was around 19 or so, with red hair, hazel eyes and fair skin, she was pretty.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, that's what I would do to calm myself. I picked up the fork and ate the spaghetti; it's been a long time since I had actually eaten such delicious decent food.

"It's good," I complimented and gulped down my glass of water.

"Uh huh," she said and watched me with amused eyes.

"How long have I cooped myself in there?"  I asked after asking for seconds and she chuckled.

"Around 3 days," she replied, as she scooped up some more spaghetti for me.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Angela, what's yours?" she asked.

"Kristi," I replied.

"Hey, can you tell me about how Seth's like?" I asked curious and she smiled a sly smile.

"Figure out yourself, anyways after this he wants you to be in his office." She replied setting down the plate of hot goodness. I wolfed it down and downed it with another glass of water.

"Where's his office?" I asked and she escorted me there and I thanked her for showing me and the delicious spaghetti.

I barged in forgetting to knock, and I find him only draped in a towel, that was around his waist. I blush and run out of the room, I heard a deep melodic chuckle from inside when i got out.

"You may come in now," he said and I cautiously stepped inside. When I looked at him an image of his bare chest flashed and I blushed, which earned another deep chuckle from him.

"So what do you want me to do?" I ask and glance around the room, it was surprisingly messy.

"Just clean my room for me, nothing too hard." he said and walked over to his desk scattered with paper.

I started by picking up pieces of clothing and tossing them into a basket meant to hold dirty laundry, luckily I didn't have to pick up underwear or boxers. I then picked up junk and tossed them into a rubbish bin. I found a piece of jewelry and held it in his face, causing him to snatch it, alarming me.

"Sorry, this is important," he said and I saw his grasp on it tighten.

I finally finished, and walked to my room, thinking about the incident with the necklace, it looked like it was made for women; it must've belonged to his lover. I sighed and collapsed onto the bed and fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like comment or vote or possibly fan, greatly appreciated if you do so. Thank you for reading! :)