Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 7

Many days has passed spent on decorating and preparing for the feast. My heart mending as I slowly forget about Daniel. My conflicting emotions dying down, I felt that I could almost move on. And ever since the snobbish Trish came, well let's just say it's a wonder how I'm still breathing...

"Ugh, I'm sore all over!" I plopped onto the bed, I was now in the state of pure bliss. Oh I love you so much, my beautiful bed. I let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Haha, you really are tired aren't you?" Angela remarked as she walked out of the shower with a towel on. We shared a room together, it consisted of 2 beds, dressers and a bathroom. It was better than when I was with that fat bastard. All the girls were tossed into two rooms and the same went for the guys. It was cramped and crowded, plus we had to fight for a bed, and there were only a few tiny mattresses. I was so lucky to be free from him.

"Is it always like this?" I asked my voice slightly muffled by my soft pillow.

"Yeah, it's always so hectic," Angela replied.

"You need to shower?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." I jumped off the bed and made a run for the shower before anybody can interrupt.

I stripped down peeling off my clothes that clung to me as if it was my second skin. I turned hot water and thought about the upcoming feast, I wonder why I have to stay by Master Seth's side when there were other maids, plus I was new, and not the prettiest...

I sighed maybe it was a test... I was sighing alot these days, I heard from a certain friend that sighing wasn't healthy. That special friend... No I couldn't think about him! I got out drying myself as I changed into a nightgown.

I get all my business done and drowsily head over to the heaven I call my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I'm immediately enveloped in a darkness far from reality and nightmares, my memories that came back to haunt me.

It was dark and I was in a room, blindfolded. I heard heavy footsteps approach me. I could feel a presence nearby and looked up even though I had forgotten I was blindfolded. "Hello?" My voice echoed, I had no reply except for a stinging pain on my back, I let out a cry as the pain as I felt it burn on my skin.

"Cry some more!" a sadistic voice screamed in pure joy. It was that fatass that tortured me all my life, and this was my first time getting called out by him.

I heard a crack of a whip lash onto my back, another scream forces its way out. My body spasmed each time the whip marked me. The pain was just so unbearable, I could feel fresh hot tears stream down my face. After losing my voice I remembered him setting down the whip and started stripping me down, at that moment I lost my precious virginity. After he was finished with me all I could remember was blood, lots of blood and a few scars. But I was horrified. The worst part was that I didn't wake up in a coldsweat, the memory just kept on repeating itself.

This time I had no comforting words gently whispered in my ears or warm arms to embrace me or a soothing rhythm of a beating heart inside a chest that I could always bury my face into. I lost all of those special things when I escaped from that son of a bitch and left him behind. The guilt... I really hated the fact that I had actually left him.

I finally woke up with a start, I couldn't go back to sleep... Not after that horrifying nightmare... This time I had nobody to crawl back to... I couldn't do anything but cry, all I did was cry until it all dried up and nothing was left over, until I finally fell into a dreamless sleep, so peaceful and dark, it scared me.

I woke up feeling absolutely horrible and very sleep-deprived. I checked the time, it was only 6:45 a.m. I decided to get ready for the day, one more day before the feast. Which means one more day before the great act...