Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 6

I watched as she ran, such a delicate flower. It almost makes me want to crush her.

I closed the curtains sighing. I turned to look at the despicable woman who was my fiancé.

"Trish, what do you want?" I asked. Fuck my parents, arranging a bloody marriage for me.

"I want to discuss wedding plans."

"No, I'm not ready yet, and don't you have Lucifer?" I turned my back towards her to look at the window, I opened the curtains.

"But Seth I want you, not that pathetic man," she said hugging my back.

"Trish, get your hands off of me," I said coldly.

"No, Seth I love you!" she yelled.

Yeah right, you love my money.

"Well tough luck, I don't feel the same. Anyways this was arranged, there's no love between us," I said bitterly.

"Do you know how many years I've had feelings for you?! I never liked Lucifer, I was only using him to get to you!" she cried desperately.

"I don't care! I don't want to marry you!" I shouted at her. She looked shaken up, good now get the hell out of my life.

"I get it, I'll leave now," she said stalking off deflated.

"But I will marry you, whether you like it or not," she said stubbornly.

Fuck! I needed to start something big, like an inappropriate scandal... between someone of lower social standing.

I thought of all my choices... and chose Kristi, that new maid. She was perfect. And good enough to use to piss off my parents.

I decided to put my plan in action at the feast, where my parents will attend. I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces, when the news reaches their ears.

I slammed open the door and went out to get arrangements made.

Kristi's POV

I carried the dirty laundry out for the maids to hand wash them, I was so lucky...

"Kristi, Master Seth wants to see you," Angela said. I stopped in my tracks, what would Seth want to do with me?

"Where is Seth?" I asked Angela.

"He's in his study, it's attached to his room, it's only separated by his room with a single door," she explained. I nodded and started walking off.

Strange... He had never asked for my assistance except for that one time... My mind drifted off to the necklace, could it have belonged to that girl that cheated on Lucifer? It was a possibility...

"Yes? You needed me?" I asked after bowing politely.

"Kristi, during the banquet you are to attend me and serve me when necessary."

I nodded and turned to the door.

"Wait, I'm not done yet. You are to wear this," he pulled out a piece of fabric.

I took it and nodded at him and left. I examined the outfit, it was a little french maid outfit, really a skimpy piece of clothing though.

"What a manwhore..." I mumbled underneath my breath as I closed the door.

I was just happy he hasn't raped me like that fat bastard... I shuddered and my mind flowed to Daniel, I missed him and his arms around me... Wait, I wasn't supposed to think about him anymore!

"Hey Kristi!" Nick greeted.

"Hey," I greeted him with a smile. He was such a sweet guy.

"So what's the good news?" I asked him, he was noticeably cheery and in a good mood.