Never Kiss And Tell - 12

Sorry guys, I thought I had already posted this. Enjoy!

Chapter 12

                Attempting to primp my hair back into place, I slid out of Nate’s truck ungracefully, landing on wobbly legs that were still tingling from the sensation moments before. I closed the truck door behind me, watching as Nate climbed out of the truck with ease as if nothing had happened.

                Boys frustrate me.

                I fixed my makeup in the window of Nate’s truck, removing all the smudges from my eyeliner and adding some lip gloss hide the  rosy plumpness of my lips. As I rubbing my lips together, spreading the gloss around, I felt Nate’s hands settle on my hips and his lips press against the side of my neck.

                “Your after-sex look is my favorite. Makes me wanna go for another round,” he breath was hot against my ear as he whispered to me, sending a chill of pleasure down my spine.

                I spun around so I was facing him, letting my back lean against the truck as I looked up at him. “Don’t tempt me, Nathan Michael Banks,” I smirked up at him, stretching onto my tiptoes to press my lips against his, my hands on either side of his face.

                A growling noise erupted from the depth of his throat as he nipped at my lip. I smiled into the kiss, not able to hold the giggle inside of me. So much for that lip gloss. Nate’s fingers hooked in the loops on my shorts, pulling me closer to him and off of the truck.

                I had to stop this before it got any worse. Pulling apart from the kiss, I told him, “We have to get back. Caroline will be looking for me.”

                He groaned, wanting to go back to the carnival about as much as I did.

                I smiled deviously as I reached as high as I could to nip at his ear lobe, whispering, “Save it for later,” before kissing down his jaw line to give him one last peck.

                Brushing past him, I didn’t even bother to look back as I felt his eyes racking over my body. Just to tease him that much more, I didn’t even both pulling down my coral v-neck that was riding up past my belly button. I could let him lust after me for a little bit, that’d make him all the more ready when it was time.

                I pushed past through the people, heading to where I was supposed to meet up with Caroline. As she came into view, I adjusted my hair one last time.

                “Okay,” she announced when she say me coming towards her. “I got like 30, I lost count. What about you?”

                “Uh, 3?” I told her sheepishly, knowing that I couldn’t lie to her about how many I’d had.

                Her mouth gaped open at me in surprise until her face lit up with recognition and a smirk spread across her lips. “Who’d you hook up with, ya slut?”

                I kept my expression cool, letting the lie slide off of my tongue with ease. “Just some random hot guy. I didn’t even know his name.”

                Caroline’s smirk grew. “Damn I should have thought of that.”

                I just laughed at her, glad that she didn’t suspect anything. That would have been an interesting turn of events. We both decided that it was probably time to head home, burnt out from our competition.