33

"Kai." He looked at me, eyebrows raised with curiosity. "After this, I want to leave."

"That's what you said last time, Ri." He told me, I rolled my eyes.

I rolled over so my body was on his. "I mean it, Malachai." I said, moving my hair from my face. "Like we said before, we can't keep coming back here."

"Where would we go Ri?" Kai, I pursed my lips together while I thought.

Where to go? I wondered.

"Probably my back to Canada or London." I told him. "Grayson can go back to school."

"When was the last time he was at school?"

I shrugged. "I honestly can't remember."

"He's my son, so he can't be stupid." I laughed and Kai smiled, kissing me softly.

I held his face in my hands and smiled. "I'm the smart one in this relationship."

"Marriage." He chuckled, holding up his ring finger.

"Right marriage."

"But we're never going New Orleans again." Kai told me. "I'm not helping any of them anymore."

"Kol told me it was finally over."

Kai scoffed. "Like that's believable."

"I do think he means it this time, Kai." I said.   "Elijah even apologised for locking you in that box for that time."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Because that made it all better."

"It's the best we're going to get from them." I replied, before I kissed him again. He kissed me back and pulled me down to lay on him, his hands grabbing my ass. "Kai." I pulled back, while he began to kiss down my neck. I smiled. "Where's Gray?"

"Asleep, I can hear him snore." Kai said, taking ahold of my chin. "I'll cloak the room so be as loud as you want."

I smiled and he grinned, putting his lips back on mine. "Okay then." I said between the kiss. Kai rolled us over so he was on top of me and shifted his leg in between mine.

I hummed and ran my hands down Kai's back as he began to kiss down my neck and to my chest.

"Ew!" A small voice said, I gasped and pushed Kai off of me. I scurried up on the bed into a seating position and saw Grayson at the door looking disgusted.

"Grayson." I said, adjusting my clothes. "You're awake? I thought you were asleep." I looked at Kai who just shrugged.

"I woke up to pee." Grayson said, Axel in his hand. "Mummy, what were you and daddy doing?"

"Attempting to make more of you." Kai muttered, I rolled my eyes and punched his arm. He chuckled.

"Ew." Grayson said again with a cringe. I rolled my eyes, laughing with Kai.

"Grayson, go and watch TV. I need to get ready." I told him, waving him away from the bedroom.

Next time, I need to remember to lock the door. I thought, running my hand through my hair.

"I'm hungry." Grayson complained, stomping his foot.

I looked at Kai. "Feed him."

"Why, Ri?"

"Oh, I don't know Malachai." I paused and tapped my chin. "Maybe because he's our son."