Don't Talk to me

Some of you are going to hate me after this chapter. just keep reading.

*Star POV*

its been a couple of day since the last time i talked to Robin.Funny thing is i haven't seen raven at all either. The only time i see Raven is when Robin comes into the living room and she leaves when he does.

i was laying down on the couch when i heard the door open and i heard Robins voice. "So Raven do you may want to um.. do you want to.." He cleared his throat and continued "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" i was trying so hard to keep quiet until i heard Raven say Yes. I jumped up and i looked straight at them.

"How could you do this! i thought i was your friend raven! you knew i still loved him! I guess you don't care about anyone but yourself! i hope you have a nice life with Robin because i'm done with all this crap!! Don't ever talk to me ever again! " i screamed and ran out the living room. i didnt care if they were yelling for me. i didn't want to hear them. i didnt want to be around them. i wanted to be by myself. It may broke my heart but i didnt care anymore. maybe i should just stop caring for the people that i thought were my friends..

*Ravens POV*

I know that i'm a bitch! you don't have to tell me but i like robin. i couldn't just say no. I know Star isn't going to talk to me but its worth it. now i can have robin all to myself and no one can stop me.

*Robin POV*

I know i just did the most horrible stupid thing. I'm such a bad person but what was i sub post to do? i can't just sit around and wait for the one that i love to come to me. if she doesn't want me then that's her lost because it just proves that i mean nothing to her.

*Star POV*

Ugh! i felt so miserable. i been in my room for days. i only let Beast Boy and Cyborg in to give me food. The only time i left my room was to go to the bathroom. i didn't want to see his face or her face. i hated them both. i mean how could they do this to me? Only thing i knew was that i was never going to love Robin ever again. Raven can keep him for all i care.

i cant handle him or her. They both are not my problem anymore. They can live a happy life together and i wouldn't care. i didn't even go on any missions. i just locked myself in my room. I didn't care about anything anymore. it was like all my happiness was drained out of me. i felt empty,lonely,depressed. Nothing could make me happy anymore. not even Beast boy terrible terrible jokes could make me laugh. That's how bad i felt. i had closed my curtains in my room so everything would be so dark. Some nights i would cry myself to sleep. i couldn't take it anymore so i pushed the wall so many times. i thought that i would be seeing the other side soon.

*Robin's POV*

its been days since i seen her face. i knew i hurt her but i didn't know it was this bad. i didn't know what to do or say. i've tried to go to her room and talk to her but Cyborg or Beast Boy always stopped me from knocking on the door. They would tell me that i did enough damage and that i would just make it worse right now. i know no one will believe me but i feel horrible about what i did. i just need to see her face again. i didn't feel happy. i didn't feel anything. without her i'm nothing. i need her. i know i shouldn't be saying that because i'm with raven but its true! I need star back in my life and i'm not stopping until she is..

*Star POV*

i was sitting on my bed. thinking about everything. i wanted to leave my room. i had enough of it. so i got up from my bed and walked out of my room. i looked up and down the hallway. no one. i walked to the door that lead to the living room. i could hear voices and laughter. i opened the door and walked in. All eyes were on me. i felt so uncomfortable. "What?" i said and they didn't say a word. i saw robin try to get up but cyborg shook his head and he flopped back down in his seat.

i walked past raven and gave her a look. I hated her! i cant stand her! it was like our friendship went down the drain and i wasn't planning on fixing it. i didn't want to talk to her. i didn't want to see her. i sat down on the couch beside beast boy and far far away from robin.

"I'm sorry" i heard robin mumble but i didn't answer him. i glanced over at him and it looked like he could explode any second. i told beast boy to tell robin that i didn't want to hear any of his bull crap and i wasn't going to forgive him that easily.

i stood up and walked over to the kitchen to make a sandwich. The second i looked up Robin was right beside me. "What do you want?!" i said angry. he looked at me and said "i just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry and i shouldn't of did what i did. i'm so sorry star."

"Sorry doesn't cut it robin! You hurt me! It's not easy to forgive someone that was a jackass to you! " I screamed. Everyone turned their heads to look at us. "and you know what else! I don't talk to people that stab me in the back! i hate you and i hate her!" i screamed in his face.

Robin looked like he would break down and cry but he didn't. He just looked me straight in the eye and said "I love you but I love her more"

.

.

.

.

What did you guys think?

Don't hate me please!

Thanks for reading and keep voting!!