Getting Starfire back

Starfire had return to slade lair. She walked up to slade. " i said to destroy them!!" slade said grabbing her pushing her up against the wall. He punched her over and over. She fell down and every time she tried getting up she fall back down.

Speedy had found a old building. He called the other titans to come where he was. "Let's check this place " speedy said opening the door.

They walk inside. They began searching . They come across another door. The walk in and they see Starfire being beaten by Slade.

"Let her go!" Speedy yells shooting a arrow at Slade. "Apprentice attack!!" Slade yells. Starfire nods. She starts throwing starbolts at them.

"Starfire! Stop! this isn't you! " Raven said trying to get her to take control of her own body. "You gotta take control before you destroy us! "

Starfire tried to take control but Slade was to strong. "He's to Strong" Starfire said. "You have to try! You have to destroy him!"Raven said.

Starfire finally got in control of her own body. "It's over Slade!" Starfire said throwing multiple starbolts at him.

All the Titans watch Starfire knocking Slade out and destroying him. Starfire passed out from loosing a lot of blood.

Speedy picked her up and they all went back to the tower. Speedy toke her to the hospital room so they could keep an eye on her. Speedy spent all night there with her.