Going to Tamaran

"I don't care if this thing is made for underwater. We are going into space. We got to find Starfire" Robin yelled. Cyborg,Raven,Beastboy and Robin was in the T-Ship they was going to Tamaran to find Starfire.

"she's already to go into space!" Cyborg said and t-ship was off. They went to every plant they could find. They didn't think about looking in Starfires Home plant until now. They went into her home plant hoping to find her.

Robin landed the T-Ship on the ground in front of a big castle. They all got out and walked towards the castle. As soon as they got close to the door it opened and out came guards,Galford and Starfire was right behind him.

"Please don't hurt my friends!" Starfire said looking down not wanting to have eye contact with Robin or the others. The guard stopped going after them and walked back inside. Starfire didn't talk to any of them. She just ignored them and walked up to her room while galfore showed the rest of them where they can stay.

Before Star sat down on my bed she heard a knock on her door. She walked over to the door opening it. "What do you want?!?" Starfire said staring at the boy wonder. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I want you to come back home with us " Robin said looking straight into her eyes.

Star looked down and thought for a minute. She looked back up at Robin and said "I'm not coming back! I want to stay here! Just leave! I don't need you anymore Robin! You don't understand how much you mean to me. you hurt me and I don't think I can forgive you for this!" Starfire slammed the door in his face.

Star slipped down the door and started to cry. She loved him but it was time for her to let him go. Star pulled her knees up to her chest and cried even more.

It had been hours since star had stopped crying. She hope that Robin and the others  left. She didn't want to go back. She felt that she shouldn't be on the team anymore. She didn't want to annoy Robin.

She thought maybe it was best to just got back to speedy even though she loved robin she just couldn't be with him right now. Star got up and walked over to her bed laying down and fell asleep.

-Robins POV-

I couldn't sleep. I been laying on my bed for hours. I couldn't get her out my head and the way she screamed at me. I want her to come back. I'm so stupid for ignoring her.

"Robin" I heard a girls voice. I looked up and I saw Raven standing in the doorway. I sigh and say "what is it raven?"

"You need to stop ignoring her. That's why she's so mad at you. You have to let her know you love her. That you want her in your life. If you don't someone is going to steal her from you again and your not going to have a chance with her" Ravens said then she left.

I keep thinking about what Raven said to me. What if she hates me now? What if I never get her to be mine? I got up from my bed and walked out of my room.

   I walked to starfires room. I knocked and waited to hear her voice. I hear a shaky voice say "come in" I opened the door and walked in. Star was sitting on her bed looking down at her hands. The wind was blowing her beautiful red hair all around. She was so beautiful. She looked up and her Green eyes went from sad to angry.

I gulped and walked closer to her. "Star look I'm sorry. I should of never ignored you or anything. Please forgive me" I said sitting down beside her. She looked from her hands to me. She gave me a small nod and I jump up in joy. I smile at her and hug her. "Thank you! Thank you! "

She giggled a little and looked at me. "Robin. I honestly think we should just be friends.  I don't want to fight with you. I honestly think that I like speedy and my feelings for him are getting stronger. I'm so sorry" she said and I looked down. She loves speedy. She doesn't love me anymore. I'm to late. I nodded and walked towards the door.

I turned around and said "we are leaving tomorrow so have your stuff ready please" she nodded and I walked out the room. I walked back to my bedroom and flop down on my bed. I felt so stupid. Why did I wait so late? Ugh! I should get to sleep.

I pulled the cover over my body and fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

Author Note: let me know who you want to be together. Robin and Star or Speedy and Star? Comment and vote please!!! Thanks! You guys are amazing