Chapter 22

I'm back! i'm so so sorry. i haven't updated in so long. i have been having anxiety issues. I hope you like this chapter. I know it sucks 🙁.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Star's POV*

It felt good to just sit down in my own room with no one nagging me to go and steal stuff. No one to keep pushing me around, yelling at me and everything else that Slade had done to me for the past 2 years.

I sat on my bed reading a book. i was so into it that i didn't hear my door open. i happened to look up and robin was leaning up against the door way. "Yes Robin?" i said closing my book.

"I just wanted to make sure you was ok" He said.

"I'm completely fine" i said getting up to put the book on the shelf. i walked over to robin and hugged him. i was pretty sure he was shocked as much as i was. i thought they would never forgive me for the horrible things i have done.

"Do you want to come into the living room and watch a movie with the team?" he asked. i nodded pulling away from him. i loved when we had movie nights. it made me forget about my worries. I felt robin pull me down the long hallway to the door that lead to the living room.

When we walked in. Beastboy was arguing with cyborg about which movie we should watch. Raven was sitting quietly on the couch reading one of her books. Robin started to yell at beastboy.

I walked over to where Raven was and sat beside her. She looked at me for a split second then went back to her book. Me and Raven got super close after I returned.

As for me and robin. We were kinda of a thing but kinda not. He confused me. He didn't want to be together because of the team but he did want to be together.

I shook my head and looked over at the boys. They was still fighting. I stood up and grabbed a movie off the stand and put it in.

"Sit down and watch the movie" I screamed. I sat back down beside raven. I had put a comedy in. I didn't read what the name was. I hardly even paid attention to it. I was to busy watching Robin.

His jet black hair all spiked up. His mask sitting on his face perfectly. I missed him so much. I wanted to be his girlfriend but he didn't want me anymore.

I laid my head on the arm of the couch and fell asleep.

--------------

I'm sorry that this was short and that it sucked! Ill add one more chapter and that will be the end of this book. Thank you for reading.