Slades back part 2

In the middle of the night. Starfire had been woken up by strange noises coming from the hallway. She got up and walked out of the common room. She was looking around. She didn't see anything or anyone. Before she could go back into the common room to wake the others. Someone had grabbed her,covering her mouth. She tried screaming for help but it was to late. She got knocked out.

She woke up about 2 hours after the attack. She looked around thinking 'where am I?'. She saw a figure coming closer to her. She tried moving away but the figure stopped her.she looked at the figure and saw it was Slade.

"Your not going anywhere " Slade said smirking,bending down to her. Starfire tried backing away and said "what do you want me for?" Slade said "Your gonna become my apprentice. I seen what you can do and I want you to join my side. Together we can destroy the Titans. " "I will never join you! I will never help you destroy them. They are my friends! "Starfire said growling at and Slade just slapped her.

"You will join me! " Slade said slapping her again but harder. Starfire had tears running down her face and said "I won't join you Slade!" Starfire stood up and punched him right in the gut. He grabbed her arm,pushing her up against the wall.

"Join me or I'll destroy your boyfriend " Slade said smirking at her letting her go. "Fine I'll join you. Just don't hurt him!" Starfire said. Slade throw the clothes at her and said "go change"

Back at the tower

"We got to find her! " Robin yelled at them. "Dude calm down! We will find her!" BeastBoy said

"i'm gonna go search again! " robin said walking out of the room.

He went to all of starfires favorite places. she wasn't at the pizza place,she wasn't at the park and she wasn't at the mall. He keep thinking that she might be gone but he wasn't giving up until he found her and that she was safe.

Speedy has been out all day and all night looking for her. He was missing her so bad that he couldn't sleep at all. He would lay in her room for hours wondering where she was. it been 3 days and they couldn't find her.

With Slade

"i have a job for you " slade said walking up starfire. "what is it master? " starfire said "i want you to go to the tower and destroy the teen titans "slade said smirking. starfire just nodded. she didn't want to destroy her friends. she didn't want to do this at all.

Starfire left to the tower. she had to find a way to have her friends get out of this. She wants to be a hero again not this. She arrived at the tower and saw all of them sitting on the roof. She flew down landing behind them very quietly. she thought to herself 'I cant do this. I have to find away to tell them to get me out of this and out of slades control.'

Speedy turned around and saw starfire. "Star" Speedy yelled running towards her but starfire had hit him with a starbolt sending him back to where he was sitting. "Starfire. what has gotten into you" Cyborg said getting his Sonic Cannon ready to fire. Beastboy had turned into a Dinosaur. Starfire looked at all of them. She tried saying something. she finally mouthed 'Help me!' She shot her starbolts at all of them.All of them went flying into the ocean, Starfire had flew off to Slade's Lair.