Warped (An Andy Biersack/Warped tour fan-fic)

A/N: IF I GET ONE MORE FREAKING COMMENT ON THE FACT THAT I DONT DO THE DOUBLE X's IN NAMES, I AM DELETING THIS STORY I S2G. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE READING. I DID IT BECAUSE IM LAZY AS FUCK. I KNOW IT'S WRONG. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOW IT IS WRONG AND YET I GIVE NO FUCKS. BECAUSE I GET SO MANY COMMENTS ABOUT IT, THE SEQUEL IS NEVER GOING UP ALSO. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. NOW PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY WHILE I TRY NOT TO TEAR OUT MY HAIR.

I was laying around in my room with my best friend Chrissy when I got the phone call that changed my life. It was from none other than the Warped Tour booking agent. Here’s what happened that summer.

“I really like that colour on you,” Chrissy said. We had just dyed my hair a dark purple shade, it was really nice. Chrissy looked good too, long black hair, big doe eyes, septum piercing. Sure I had the nose ring but not like her. She also has bigger spacers than I do. Yeah, we’re THOSE girls. But either way, I was trying to break into the music scene and Chrissy was behind me the whole way. We were just hanging out and playing Skyrim when my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked handing the controller to Chrissy. She paused the game to listen in.

“Hi, Lacey Adams?” The woman asked on the other end.

“Yes, that’s me,” I said cautiously into the receiver. Chrissy plastered her head to mine to hear.

“This is Erica Arkell from Warped Tour, we are calling to ask if you would join us on the tour this summer as a performer,” She finished.

“Yes!” I exclaimed. Chrissy was screaming and I was jumping up and down and Erica was laughing.

“You’re taking a guardian right?” She asked.

“Of course, my manager has partial guardianship,” I said breathlessly into the phone. She just laughed more.

“Good, I’ll contact her with the details,” She said, we exchanged information and hung up.

“I can’t believe you get to play Warped, I thought you were only a big deal here,” Chrissy said. I laughed.

“Apparently not,” I said. Chrissy slept over that night, being February, it was cold so we ended up downstairs, still playing Skyrim.

                The next few months passed in a blur of preparations for the tour. It was my very first time on the road and Monica, my manager had several surprises up her sleeve. We flew to L.A. the week before for orientation before the tour actually started.

“Calm down  Lacey, you’re going to break something,” Monica said. I laughed.

“No I won’t!” I replied as we pulled into the hotel, one other band was already checking in. Who else would it be than Breathe Carolina! They blew me away the moment they opened their mouths.

“Hey, you’re Lacey Adams aren’t you?” Kyle asked.

“Y-yeah, and you’re Kyle and David, Breathe Carolina,” I stuttered.

“Someone knows her stuff,” David said. We checked in.

“Get used to hotel rooms kid, it’s going to be your favourite thing in the next few months,” David warned.

“Good to know, thanks guys,” I said as we rode the elevator up.

“This is your first time on tour right?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, I’ve loved Warped forever! This is such an honor for me,” I admitted. They laughed as we got off.

“Hopefully we’ll be seeing more of each other,” David said before we went to our own rooms.

“Hopefully,” I said and we walked different ways.

                I opened the door to see an ACTUAL sitting room in the hotel suite. Woah, I’ve never stayed anywhere this fancy. The kitchenette was behind it and there were two rooms, one on each side of the sitting room. I chose the one to the right. It had its own full bathroom and everything. I heard the door open as I set my things down. I poked my head out to see who it was. It was none other than Sierra Kusterbeck.

“Oh my goodness,” I said. She just laughed.

“Hey, Lacey right?” She asked.

“Yeah, Sierra right? I joked.

“So which room is mine?” She asked.

“That one,” I pointed. She dumped her stuff in it and came back to slump on the couch. I joined her by sitting on the other one.

“Are you excited to be here?” She asked me.

“Of course,” I replied easily. We laughed.

“At least it’s fun,” she said. I nodded. We talked about everything until Monica came to get us. Sierra and I got along really well.

“I love your hair by the way,” She said. I blushed.

“Thanks, I love your shirt,” I commented.

“Thanks! We should go shopping!” She suggested. This was the whole ride to board room. Fans were swarming outside the hotel. Some taking pictures, some just trying to see and be seen. I’m so glad I knew someone here already. I walked into the room and everyone started yelling.

“SIERRA!” Someone yelled. I guess it was an old friend. I just stood there awkwardly.

“Hey Lacey!” David called. I walked over to him and Kyle.

“Hi David!” I said excitedly. He hugged me and so did Kyle.

“We want to introduce you to some people,” And they did. Chris from Motionless in White, Sparks the Rescue and then I went off on my own in this sea of people. Finally I bumped into the one and only Ronnie Radke.

“Hi,” He said to me.

“Hi!” I replied.

“Lacey, right?” He said… He knows who I am.

“Yes, I can’t believe you know who I am,” I admitted.

“Of course, you’re lyrics are amazing,” He told me.

“Look who’s talking,” I joked. We chatted a little. Ronnie was really cool.

“My lyric style is inspired by you, ya know,” I said.

“That’s so flattering,” He thanked me. We exchanged cell numbers and I knew we would be fast friends.  Eventually he introduced me to Ashley Purdy. We had a lot in common too.

“You seem cool,” He told me. I blushed.

“Thanks Ashley,” I said. Like I said, we got along really well. When we were called to sit, I sat next to him. He was like a cool older brother or something. Someone stepped up to talk. Just as she opened her mouth to talk, she was interrupted by the door bursting open. Hilariously enough it was Andy and CC from Black Veil Brides, the same band as Ashley. Beside me I saw Ashley put his face in his hands. I just laughed.  Andy strode in.

“Sorry, continue,” He said sitting in front of us. He turned around and winked. Ashley and I just laughed.

“As I was saying, this year we’re changing the bus plans,” the woman started…