Like I didn't know that already ;) <part 11>

joeys pov:

joey: it's ok Shane.

That is what I said and it was, it was ok. It was ok because I knew why he did it. If he hadn't kissed me I’m pretty sure I would have. WHY? why? I asked myself, why is it so hard for me to just love the person I love and let him love me back? It was so easy yet not. And I loved Shane, oh I loved him!

Shanes pov:

I finally went home. I had been sitting on that bench watching joey walk away. It broke my heart to see him so broken. He didn’t tell me why he was so broken, he didn’t even tell he was broken at all but I knew. I knew everything, he didn’t have to tell. Man, I love him! Why can’t he just like me back? I’ve never felt this way about any other guy in my whole life.

The next day I woke up at noon. I looked at my phone and saw that Shanna had been trying to call me.

I called her back.

Shane: hey Shanna, what’s up?

Shanna: hey Shane, do you know what’s wrong with joey?

Shane: what do you mean?

I could guess what was wrong but I wasn’t sure.

Shanna: well, he doesn’t answer me! he hasn’t texted or answered me since yesterday and I’m worried. Do you know if he’s alright? I mean could it be that he’s mad at me? I don’t want him to be! Have you heard of him?

Shane: well I saw him yesterday morning.

Shanna: and how was he? Did he say anything about me? is he mad?

Shane: no, he seemed fine and he said nothing but good stuff about you…

I lied, I didn’t want to tell her what I thought. I didn’t want to worry her either. I shouldn’t have lied to her back then, that was wrong of me but I didn’t want her to get suspicious. If joey wanted her to know that something was wrong he should tell her himself.

Shanna: really? Well, ok.

I could hear that calmed her.

Shanna: maybe his phone is broken? Yeah that could be… well, anyways Shane, thank you.

I told her it was ok and she hang up.

I felt guilty. Maybe he didn’t want to speak to her because of what I had said.

Joey has a great timing you know. He rang the door almost immediately after Shanna hang up.

I opened the door and he looked as if he was surprised to see me, like he expected someone else.

Shane: joey?

Joey: hi, Shane can we talk?

Shane: uh.. sure come in.

He walked in but didn’t start talking. He was just… standing there, in silence.

Shane: joey? what’s wrong?... why are you… here?

Joey: I came to talk to you.

I smirked.

Shane: well then shouldn’t you start talking?

He still didn’t answer.

‘I can better just go’ he said all of a sudden. He almost walked of but I stopped him.

Shane: no, no, no joey. I know you better than that. You don’t just come here for no reason so come on, tell me.

Joeys pov: