I can't take this or can I? <part 8>

I’m going crazy.

Shanna and joey have been dating for 1 month now and it drives me crazy!

First of all: I’m really trying to stop falling in love with joey but I can’t. I just can’t and I hate it. Ever since that kiss his name, his face, his smile, they’re everywhere. I can’t stop thinking about him.

and then there’s the fact that I can’t really stop thinking about him because whatever and whenever Shanna wants to do something with me, he’s with her.

But I think the thing that irritates me the most is that he looks so happy with her. So happy it hurts. He thinks everything is ‘okay’ between us cause I said it was probably best if we just tried to be friends again. the thing is that I really have to TRY to be friends with him. He on the other hand doesn't have to try i think, he's just just being Shanna’s happy boyfriend while he’s being my happy FRIEND.

And what I really hate is that i don’t know for how long I will have to pretend everything is alright. It’s not alright and it won’t be until they break up! But then again, Shanna’s my friend and I think it’s very selfish of me to think that.

But I guess love is selfish cause I can’t stop hoping they break up…

Joeys pov:

I never thought Shanna and I would get along so well! I really like her. Although I sometimes feel like something’s missing. I don’t know what. I’m glad Shane and I are friends again. I thought it would be awkward after what happened between us but he’s taking everything so well. He’s such a sweetheart.

Shanes pov:

Today Shanna asked me if I wanted to help paint joeys room. He still hasn’t painted it yet and she promised she would help, so she asked me if I wanted to help too. Of course Shane the good friend said yes, cause he’s stupid and likes to put himself in situations he doesn’t like -.-

*************

I rang the door.

Joey opened it.  

Joey: oh hi Shane!

he said spontaneously and happy.

Shane: hi joey

Joey: Shanna isn’t here yet, but come in.

I walked in.

Joey gave me something to drink and we went to his room. The room was empty and there’re was plastic all over the floor. Probably so that there’re wouldn’t get any paint on the floor.

joey had a text. He read It and then said Shanna was gonna be late cause she had trouble with her car again. she didn’t know how long it would take to fix it.

Joey: shall we start already then?

Shane: okay

Joey: okay then

And he smiled

Joey: but let me get changed first cause I wouldn’t be too happy if these clothes got covered in paint.

He went out of the room and when he came he wore different shorts and he held 2 t-shirts in his hands.

Joey: what do you think Shane?

Shane: what do you mean?

Joey: is it worse if this one gets dirty or this one?

Shane: god joey, how should I know? I mean they’re your t-shirts.

Joey: yeah, but which one do you think is uglier?

Shane: I don’t know

Joey looked at me like I knew but I didn’t wanna tell him.

Shane: ok, that one

I pointed at the blue t-shirt

Ok said joey.

The next thing he did was something I didn’t know I liked or not.

He took off his other shirt to put on the blue one. I tried not to stare at his body but I did. God he was perfect! I tried to look away. He saw I was looking and he turned red but tried to act like he didn’t see I looked at his body.

a few seconds later he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. His smile was warm, I don’t know how a smile can be warm when it’s something you can only see but his was.